Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all Pac beats Khan and Floyd in the same night and walks out of the ring looking like he just took a walk around the block

Second, Khan went life and death with Maidana and we all know what Pac would do against Maidana.

Third, Khan has a tough fight his week against Peterson which is a 50/50 fight imo

Next, Lampley works for HBO and knows that floyd ain't got the balls to fight Pac so hes already trying to build up a potential PPV blockbuster because Oscar (aka floyds boss) can talk floyd into fighting Khan and HBO knows it

Comment

call me crazy but i think hkan catches mayweather at the end of his career 'if" mayweather ever took an 0 Khan is the one whom id like too beat mayweather

but a prime mayweather eats khan alive

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        First of all Pac beats Khan and Floyd in the same night and walks out of the ring looking like he just took a walk around the block

Second, Khan went life and death with Maidana and we all know what Pac would do against Maidana.

Third, Khan has a tough fight his week against Peterson which is a 50/50 fight imo

Next, Lampley works for HBO and knows that floyd ain't got the balls to fight Pac so hes already trying to build up a potential PPV blockbuster because Oscar (aka floyds boss) can talk floyd into fighting Khan and HBO knows it
        What would make it even more impressive is that, he'd do it with one hand tied behind his back. The only active boxers that can make it past four rounds against Manny are the Klitschko Brothers, but eventually, Manny would still annihilate them in the later rounds.

Comment

i find it farking hairilarious that ppl think Khan has a better chance.

People are quick to forget how average Khan looked against that southpaw defensive bloke he fought against not too long ago.

Pacman has had the perfect warm up to Floyd.
          Many ppl will be surprise.

Comment

Pacquiao has a better chance.

Khan still is relatively inexperienced, can't really fight going backwards, no in-game, very flawed footwork and defense, pretty one-dimensional. Most of all, he seems to be a programmed robot in there, not a fluid thinker/adapter in the ring.

Comment

Khan gets beat handily, at this point. I like his youth though.

Comment

Somebody please get Lampley a drink...

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
                  i find it farking hairilarious that ppl think Khan has a better chance.

People are quick to forget how average Khan looked against that southpaw defensive bloke he fought against not too long ago.

Pacman has had the perfect warm up to Floyd.
                  Many ppl will be surprise.
                  So his two previous fights with Marquez was a perfect warmup for the 3rd fight right? Logic and common sense, try using that before posting.

Comment

Khan's a better boxer and he has the luxury of being able to wait until Floyd gets old.

Comment

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

That's why I'll never fully understand this extra stringent testing demand. A lot of people knowledgeable in the sport are of the opinion that Pacquiao will be no match against Mayweather. Ironically, the boxer himself, Mayweather, doesn't think so as demanding for stringent testing which was never demanded in the history of the sport basically means Pacquiao is too good to be real.

Funny thing about it is that the ones that are pushing for the fight are Pac's fans and all Mayweather fans have displayed was an incredible hardline stance making it appear that they don't want the fight to happen. Strangest fans I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X