Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always said this stylistically Khan poses more of a threat tall rangy good jab and fast, i thought a guy like Vernon Forest would give Mayweather a hard time as well I don’t think Khan would beat Floyd but he has the kind of style that will cause more problems than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
      ..... And so it begins! The rise of the Khantards, coming soon to a boxing forum near you!!!!!
      When Pac retires the *******s will become Khantards and Chaveztards. Basically anybody who is trained by Freddie Roach will get overrated as hell.

Comment

im shocked Khan is ahead despite me agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          They both beat floyd right now today easy work. Pac sends him to the hospital on a stretcher. Khan UD's him.
          khan maybe. but your ******ed. if floyd goes to the hospital its to bring flowers to your boyfriend manny. it WILL make you jealous but remember floyd out-pimps you. the deal is bro manny aint **** but a bob arum hype-job. he should change his name to gatti. hes getting gatti-ed maybe corralesed even. your boys tasting canvas and black weiner (floyds)

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            When Pac retires the *******s will become Khantards and Chaveztards. Basically anybody who is trained by Freddie Roach will get overrated as hell.
            No they will go to donaire.

Pacquiao hasn't got a whole country behind him because of Roach lol.

Comment

You guys just proved you dont know **** about boxing.

The only guys who can beat floyd are pacquiao and martinez.

Comment

Khan has a better chance.

To be honest though, I think he gets picked apart later in the fight. He's still very hittable with that jumpy style.

Comment

The in-ring experience overall is where I still think Floyd has a big edge over Khan. I think Khan still needs a year to go through a Tim Bradley, Devon Alexander, or hell, why not the winner or Berto vs Ortiz rematch?

With Pacquiao, let me just say this, based on his performance against Marquez, I can say my prediction on a Mayweather vs Pac fight leaned much more towards Floyd. But the more I think about where both guys are at today, truthfully, I still think it's a bit of a toss up. Sure, Floyd KO'd Ortiz (sucker punch yea, but Ortiz had it coming), but in retrospect we really didn't get a chance to see a different Mayweather than what we saw against Mosley. I still may lean towards Floyd, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.
                  Last edited by RL_GMA; 12-05-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

The only fighter who can beat Floyd at 147 and below imo is Khan. Martinez has a shot at 154. Its because both have great jabs and know how to box, Pacquiao has neither

Comment

khan needs an alchemist to turn glass into iron.

Comment

Working...
                      X