Now Manny won't be ready May 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Manny won't be ready May 5th

http://youtu.be/qz6jAliiV9ghttp://youtu.be/qz6jAliiV9g

This according to the spin doctor himself because of the cut over his eye.

Wow I can't believe this corrupted ****.

Bob Arum is pure scum

Comment

the illegal and diliberate headbutt from marquez caused a gash to manny that went deep too the bone !!!!!!! even mannys physician said as much a few weeks ago !!!!! now i know some of you guys hate manny because he destroyed fighters that a certain boxer refused to step in the ring with , but i think you guys should put aside your biased oppinions and be fair and unbiased like me and admitt you want both fighters to go into the fight at 100% so there wont be any controversies if one should loose !!!!
      Last edited by treason1; 12-05-2011, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        the illegal and diliberate headbutt from marquez caused a gash to manny that went deep too the bone !!!!!!! even mannys physician said as much a few weeks ago !!!!! now i know some of you guys hate manny because he destroyed fighters that a certain boxer refused to step in the ring with , but i think you guys should put aside your biased oppinions and be fair and unbiased like me and admitt you want both fighters to go into the fight at 100% so there wont be any controversies if one should loose !!!!
        Sorry but it's not gonna take a slight cut an entire 7 MONTHS to heal.

That's bull****, Manny knows it, Roach knows it, Arum knows it.

And also lol at the video on the right "margarito fans post fight"
        Last edited by DPG; 12-05-2011, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DPG View Post
          Sorry but it's not gonna take a slight cut an entire 7 MONTHS to heal.

That's bull****, Manny knows it, Roach knows it, Arum knows it.
          marquez dirty headbutt cut went all the way to the bone !!!!! to me that is not a slight cut !!!!!! why mayweather tried to duck marquez by claiming he "injured his rib" i didnt see anyone complaining !!! when mayweather lost to castillo and then came up woth a cockamanny story about breaking his shoulder his fans ate it all up !!! manny has evidence from his doctor to prove the sevarity of his cut !!!!!

Comment

If Arum/Manny peed on their legs and told them it is raining the Pacquiao fanatics would be on here talking about how Manny brought rain in a time of great drought.

Comment

What's the problem? Why is May 5th, a date that Floyd booked at the MGM before any negotiations... 2 weeks before Pac-JMM 3, why is that date D-Day?

Falcon Hawk said they were targeting a date a bit later, Memorial Day, which is a few weeks later.

Arum didn't say he doesn't want the fight, quite the contrary. Just saying May 5th might have to be pushed to a later date to allow Manny's cut to heal properly. Nothing to see here except guys trying to turn nothing into something.

Comment

7 months for a "severe" cut to heal

LOOOOOL

Comment

anyone have a pic of the cut?

Comment

Oh well it looks like Mayweather won't be fighting Pacquiao on May 5 he already said he ain't waiting around for Pacquiao so plan B might be Canelo plan C might be Martinez either fight i'm happy with

Comment

Working...
                    X