No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Guerrero Talks Khan, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Robert Guerrero Talks Khan, Mayweather, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with former champion Robert Guerrero to get the latest with his next upcoming fight, some of his targets, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Amir Khan and more. [Click Here To Read More]

If Khan beats Peterson, Khan-Guerrero should fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      If Khan beats Peterson, Khan-Guerrero should fight.
      Guerrero doesn't know weather hes coming or going hes done nothing so far.
      At 135 he wins against katsidis great but he didn't follow it up at that weight theirs good fights at 135 for him still, Then at 140 pulls out against maidana through injury now 140 he wants a crack at khan yet he still hasn't done anything to date to merit a shot at a REAL world title and he also wants a shot at Floyd what exactly does this guy want he sounds and acts disillusioned with reality and using your wife's tale of cancer as a way of promoting your self is just wrong and he clearly just did in that interview hes nothing short of a disgrace in my eyes.

Comment

Robert Guerrero is a fighter with wonderful defence. His speed comes not only from his legs but from his excellent cardiovascularity established by running. This will be a wonderful ability versus the likes of Floyd Mayweather or Amir Khan or even the likes of others.

Comment

i think one nsb staff is guerrero's boyfriend, they talk way too much about this irrelevant BUM for real.

Comment

instead of talking Guerrero should be fighting anyone of the decent guys at 140. 140 is a pretty deep divison

this acts like he deserves Mayweather and the top guys but honestly he hasn't done ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
              i think one nsb staff is guerrero's boyfriend, they talk way too much about this irrelevant BUM for real.
              Yea seriously WTF?

I think its because Guerrero has been trash talking Khan, and Bigpoppapump DESPISES Khan. I know this from his twitter feed.

But seriously enough with the freaking Guerrero. The guy doesn't even have a fight lined up. And Guerrero should be talking about fighting Maidana.

Comment

Working...
              X