Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Margarito: Hey Cotto, Trilogy Fight in Mexico City!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody tell me at what round cotto felt his power. What round did margarito hurt him?

Comment

Margo is done!! It's over. Maybe he can go into drywall work. I heard he's good with plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        You're not serious?

What has he done to earn a Mexico City fight?

Or a third fight at all?

Take the Margo hat off.
        What did Cotto do to earn a Pacquiao fight? get a questionable decision over Clottey? hell what did he do to earn a title shot at 154?

they're both 1-1 with TKOs

a trilogy is more than acceptable
        Last edited by LeG00N; 12-04-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Margarito got schooled.

Unless he learns how to box 10x better or he puts plaster in his wraps the fight will turn out the same no matter where it's held.
          no matter where it's held? the worst robberies in america are held in texas, where the mexican always gets the gift. i can't imagine a decision in mexico against a mexican, even if he were to lose every single round

Comment

why not??they are 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by cabrademonte View Post
              Can somebody tell me at what round cotto felt his power. What round did margarito hurt him?
              well he did start moving alot more in the later rounds,he simply cant hurt tony

Comment

Does this people live in a bubble?

I mean, WTF are they talking about? Cotto never during the fight looked in any kind of danger, let alone losing the fight. If anything Cotto looked stronger after 6 and was pounding Margarito, he wobble Margo twice in the 9th round!!

And for the record, Espinoza needs to STFU if im not mistaken wasnt Cotto the champion, and the bigger draw, and he still went to vegas to fight Margarito??

This guys are desperate for another payday!! Cotto should tell them to Fuck off

Comment

I think cotto should retire with this win beatin the bad guy n biggest rival, but a good amount money wouldnt prolly hurt him all he has to do is beat that eye up again, i dont see marga winnin, cotto was fadin before the stoppage but he would of still manage to win a clear decision

Comment

What about Margo vs Canelo at 154?

Comment

What power does Margarito think he has to ask for a fight in Mexico... He knows thats the only place where he can get into a ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X