No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Bob Arum Talks Cotto, Margarito, Rios and More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like anyone really believe Pac is scared of floyds punching power lmao

Pac could have a broken orbital in both eyes and still fight floyd in 6 months that how much utter disregard he has for floyd so called "punching power"

The real problem is that floyd knows he gonna lose the defamation case and that is gonna be worth potentially tens of millions and is trying to blackmail Pac into dropping it. And whats funny is that the longer the case goes on the more floyd has to pay Pac cuz hes gonna have to pay Pac's court costs and Pac prolly got some of Arum's Harvard *** buddies who wreck shop in the courtroom and cost more than floyds lawyers (who have already charged him millions now double it for Pac's lawyers)

Even if Pac drops it than its no guarantee that floyd ain't getting locked up for all those felonies and misdeamnors that he's also very likely to lose.

Basically the ducking and dodging king is at it again lmao
    Last edited by Check_hooks; 12-04-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks much Diesel!

Comment

I was looking forward to Gamboa vs. Rios.

Comment

Lord knows that i try to respect all people and believe we all have our faults but in total fairness these Fight Promoters are killing the great sport of boxing all in the name of "greed". A heavy price to pay indeed and please don't get me started on the Matchmakers and those insipid Fight commentators. While watching a fight and listening to the HBO clan and some of their vapid comments i feel as if i'm a Mickey D's ordering a Happy Meal.
          Where do they find these people? and do people actually like what HBO is serving up here?

Comment

I see what Boxing Scene did there.

Initial thread title was "Arum: Pacquiao/Mayweather might not happen May 5th"

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              ok cmon now, I am Pac fan, but making such a big deal over one small cut that isnt even worth mentioning........bull****
              i dont get it why wouldnt you want both fighters to come in 100% healthy !!!!! i think bob is doing the right thing by ensuring mannys eye is fully healed so once he destroys mayweather their wont be any controversy !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                i dont get it why wouldnt you want both fighters to come in 100% healthy !!!!! i think bob is doing the right thing by ensuring mannys eye is fully healed so once he destroys mayweather their wont be any controversy !!!!!!!!!!
                Because it sounds like bull**** dude. Mannys cut was small and doesnt require that much time. Hell Wards cut didnt require as much time and his was much worse.
                Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 12-05-2011, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X