Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto Pummels Margarito's Eye For Revenge Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy that kiss champ, you deserve it, specially since your wife looked so damn hot last night lmao

Comment

justice is always better served from the victim. and thats what happend last night. soy mexicano y yo soy muy orgulloso de miguel angel cotto. el espiritu de su papa estuvo en la esquina con el.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
        Cotto can thank Pacquiao for the win.In fact, if the Margarito Pacquaio fight didn't happen, Cotto would have been whupped again!
        soar loser. you and cheato. justice was served last night. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!1

Comment

Them pics say it all!!! LOL, good thing for Margacheato that Cotto hits like a girl, cause if he would hit like a man he would BLOWN that eye rite out of the socket & maybe could have KILLED Margacheato!!!

Comment

I don't know if it's just me but there was something amazingly comforting about Cotto beating the stuffing out of Antonio Margarito last night, something oddly fulfilling about a man exacting his vengeance in the most visceral way possible. I honestly wish the fight could have gone on longer so Margarito could get punished even more than he did; the ref was merciful indeed, where there should have been none for a man like Margarito.

In this case justice was served but how many other fighters out there cut corners at the expense of their opponents, individuals for whom winning means so much that they'll justify almost any act?

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
              Was it really? No, it wasn't. Not by this fight. Not to people with decent intelligence.
              Are you stupid? or just hurt byt he ass whooping cotto gave cheato? Your boy did use plaster in the first fight. Cotto proved to the world that cheato is a fraud and a bum with out his wraps. WOW, and you want to talk about intelligence. SMH... butt hurt loser.

Comment

Good beats evil

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
                  Cotto can thank Pacquiao for the win.

In fact, if the Margarito Pacquaio fight didn't happen, Cotto would have been whupped again!

Comment

I'm happy to see Cotto avenge what will always be a bit of a suspect loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Subway View Post
                      3rd pic
                      wow @ the hatred in cottos eyes
                      He stood there for 2 minutes straight after the stoppage staring at Marg.

Comment

Working...
                      X