Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debating if I should buy tickets to Cotto-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like watching a puerto rican fight at MSG... I saw Trinidad fight Joppy there and the crowd was so amazing.. Get the tickets, it will be amazing at MSG.. even the undercards..

Comment

this card is stacked. I would only go depending on how big their big screen is.

Comment

Msg is not that big
        It no like a football stadium or baseball stadium

The upper seats are decent

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          low on cash but I'm thinkiing of buying nosebleeds or w/e tickets I can get for $130....upper deck mostly likely..I knwo the view will suck but the atmosphere will be electric.

What's holding me back is I'll probably be alone...feel like it will be weird,.
          No you won't be alone. Buy some alcohol and start talking.

If I know something about Ricans - me being one - is that they are overly friendly in situations/places like this.

If you focus on talking just a little bit about Tito's greatness and how Margo is a cheat at least once every 45 minutes, you'll be allright.

And if you are rooting for Margo, well, just look for a group of Mexicans. They'll probably be friendly too, given that they will probably be severely outnumbered.

Comment

i got tix. will post pics

Comment

I had pretty horrible seats at MSG and the atmosphere was still worth it... IF your alone its possible to walk down to better seats.. The media section is usually empty and you could probably find a seat just outside that area if your lucky.. Just go, theres nothing like it... $130 seems like alot i know, considering the PPV is what $59 it worth it plus the screen is pretty big..

Comment

Working...
              X