Comments Thread For: Cotto 152.25, Margarito 152.5; Rios 1.4 lb Over Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
    Murrays going to be world champ, Mitchell must be fuming! ha
    lol he's still gotta beat rios. . . which i think he has a better chance that most do of winning.

Comment

look. it's brandons fault..........rios is a guy thats a NATURAL 140 pounder but he drains himself down all because he wants the huge weight advantage on fight night.........i don't feel sorry for rios or camp garcia.............

Comment

rios is a bum anyways, true champs make weight no problem

Comment

rios has not made the limit

but murray is still taking the fight as long as rios weighs a certain amount tomorrow.

Comment

Doesnt look goodd for rios not naking weight at his young age. I honestly think Rovert Garcia is a very irresponsable trainer... The caffeine drink and ephedra b4 mannys fight( no wonder he necer stopped, that **** gives a good high) then not stopping a fight that was list and fot him disfigured for life, and now I think btandon shiuld be at 140 and is struggling to make 135 just fir the size and weight advantage. This might cost him if he comes dehydrated tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRa79 View Post
              Doesnt look goodd for rios not naking weight at his young age. I honestly think Rovert Garcia is a very irresponsable trainer... The caffeine drink and ephedra b4 mannys fight( no wonder he necer stopped, that **** gives a good high) then not stopping a fight that was list and fot him disfigured for life, and now I think btandon shiuld be at 140 and is struggling to make 135 just fir the size and weight advantage. This might cost him if he comes dehydrated tomorrow
              did you type this with your ass????????

Comment

Just woke up, any pictures/video of the whole weight in?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  look. it's brandons fault..........rios is a guy thats a NATURAL 140 pounder but he drains himself down all because he wants the huge weight advantage on fight night.........i don't feel sorry for rios or camp garcia.............
                  I completely agree im sick of fighters pulling that **** fight at ur proper weight classes ffs

Comment

When the champion is the one not making weight, it looks bad. Rios needs to move up in weight hopefully this doesn't affect him tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRa79 View Post
                      Rios can easily make weight but he gets pudgy between fights which is not professional. I agree about Garcia. He runs an intense camp but he seems to have a very immature camp as well. Especially when him, Cheato and Rios are together. It's sad because I love his fighters, except Cheato, but the immaturity is ruining them.

Comment

Working...
                      X