No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce: I Want The Fight Juanma-Salido Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
    I mean I know if Juanma blazes through Salido hes going to take crap for fighting the smaller Arce.
    What makes you think that Juanma is going to "blaze" through Salido? He got his butt handed to him last time or did you forget?

Comment

I don't know why people are so critical of Arce when there are a lot of guys winning vacant titles these days, and regardless of you may think of those titles, the fact of the matter is that he's also won legit world titles spanning five divisions from his first one at light flyweight (13 yrs ago) all the way to super bantamweight against a young lion. If he wants to move up and take on another big challenge, then more power to him.
      Last edited by Caxcan; 12-02-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

lol Arce is a mad man. If our era has a Harry Greb, it's this crazy mofo.

Comment

Honestly, juanmas only chance on beating arce is to overwhelm him with those right hands in the first 3 rds, otherwise jorge will destroy him in the distance. Anyway, that fight should never happen, Juanma NEEDS to move up to 130 or even jump to 135 or hes just another ugly KO waiting to happen...

Comment

props to him for trying to do this, i especially like the fact that he says he is going to defend his belt first. but i think it might be a little too late for him. him vs either juanma or salido is a tough one to choose.

Comment

he won interim titles at flyweight and super flyweight. if those count, then you might as well be giving people credit for NABF and other regional titles.

Comment

Gotta love Arce, he is a ballsy fighter and always in fun shootouts

Comment

Arce would probably lose to both, but you know he'll put up a hell of a fight. I can never count him out.

Arce is the man. Can't see how anyone can't like the little Mexican cowboy.

Comment

ARCE's the man! win or lose gotta love the motivation

Comment

when donaire moves up to fight this guy,arce moves down.. then now he wants to move 126? arce is avoiding nonito....

Comment

Working...
                      X