No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    it's hilarious how many people took the time and effort to post their opinions in this thread, and yet completely missed the entire ****ing point of the article, lol

and yeah, prince. it is rich.
    Yeah, the whole point of the article is that Bob Arum is Satan's stepfather and he's the reason for global warming and every time he blinks a puppy is murdered. We get it.

Ben Thompson's word is gold, no matter how many times he changes his story. I got word from my unnamed source that Reebok and Pepsi will be calling his office today (does he have an office?) to arrange some new multi million dollar promotional deals. Then the Sultan of Brunei will give him a ring to see if he can arrange a Maybach desert race with Floyd.

Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      Next why does Ben Thompson get approached so much? This type of news is wayyyy bigger than floydhype. Why does he keep getting these exclusives?

Floydhype since April/May never said anything about investors, but then when Arum brings it up, then NOW theres an article related to it?

Everything is fishy.
      FORGET $65 MILLION! IS PACQUIAO AND BOB ARUM PASSING UP A $75 MILLION OFFER?
      By Ben Thompson | June 6, 2011

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10075.html

Comment

but i thought floyd fans said their was no nogotiations taking place !!!! ha ha ha ha once again floyd fans get exposed and thrown to the wolfs !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by betii View Post
          FORGET $65 MILLION! IS PACQUIAO AND BOB ARUM PASSING UP A $75 MILLION OFFER?
          By Ben Thompson | June 6, 2011

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10075.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Seems like it's impossible to find Al Haymon or Leonard Ellerbe's phone numbers, even if you're looking to toss $75 million their way. But Ben Thompson over at fighthype is the go to guy for anyone looking to make a deal with Floyd. Thompson>>>>Haymon>>>>>Ellerbe on the pyramid. Ballin'.

I wonder what his finder's fee is on that $150 mil
            Tell me about it.

Ben Thomas is a joke

*****s only hype this guy up because Thomas says what they want to hear.

Comment

this is just too much

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Neither guy was eager to fight each other...He didn't duck Cotto. He never turned down an offer for Cotto. Cotto never gave Floyd a time to make an offer because he always had a fight lined up right after a fight(just like Pac now). I never understand why people believe Floyd ducked Cotto.
                He didnt duck Cotto or Margarito. Don't forget these are Top Rank guys, Floyd did not want to help Arum get paid. It has nothing to do with Cotto or Margarito it had everything to do with Floyd's dislike of Arum and justifiably so.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  an investor contacting a small time boxing site? for what?
                  People contact Ben Thompson all the time... as he has contact with floyd, and speaks to Floyd regularly... He was asked to simply pass information on, just as Michael Marley was asked to pass information on to PAC, but Michael Marley asked them for a 25,000 dollar fee LMAO (AND I DONT BLAME HIM EITHER)

If you and I were best buds, and you and I hung out together and you were rich, people would ask me questions about you as well as to relay messages to you....

Comment

This doesn't really mean much...

All it says is Arum didn't negotiate the offer when Pac vs Marquez was already signed, and now the fight is over and he's listening to the offer. Which confirms Arum said he had interested investors.

I hate Arum, but this is a non-story and purely speculation by some guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post

someone's got their panties up in a bunch
                      Don't try to "laugh" now, don't speak on what you don't know. And you clearly didn't know what you were talking about.

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      In May, no one even knew WHO Da F fighthype was. It wasnt until they started filming Floyd that boxing fans knew that they got some notice from hardcore fans.
                      Uhh...this is so false. Maybe YOU didn't, but I've known about them WAY before they started that little video series with Mayweather.

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      Tell me about it.

Ben Thomas is a joke

*****s only hype this guy up because Thomas says what they want to hear.
                      *looks at username*

Comment

Working...
                      X