Collapse
No announcement yet.

After visiting arum's suite, investor says "watch the news" and "do the math"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day Bob Arum dies it'll be a happy day for the sport.

Comment

Darin (Silver Spring, MD)

Any truth to the rumors and quotes coming from Manny out of the Phillipines that the deal for the fight between him and Floyd is nearly done?
      Dan Rafael (1:00 PM)

Not true. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
        You do the math. Arum will make more money with Pac jmm 4 in house than Pac Floyd co promoted.
        ****ing arum...

Comment

Big Ben be knowing what time it is....

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Darin (Silver Spring, MD)

Any truth to the rumors and quotes coming from Manny out of the Phillipines that the deal for the fight between him and Floyd is nearly done?
            Dan Rafael (1:00 PM)

Not true. Not even close.
            the morns will continue to let arum butt **** them though.

it doesn't matter because they will take up for arum & make ben out to be a liar lollol

****ing morons can't get enough of being trashed by arum over & over again..............

Comment

I have a few points i want to make.

If the fight happens on May 5th, can *****s stop taking floydhype seriously?

Next, can people stop saying, "ahha, i knew it!!!" everytime an article comes out? Everyone is a liar. It has become which lie you rather believe at this point. Nobody is credible at this point.

Next why does Ben Thompson get approached so much? This type of news is wayyyy bigger than floydhype. Why does he keep getting these exclusives?

Floydhype since April/May never said anything about investors, but then when Arum brings it up, then NOW theres an article related to it?

Everything is fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Exactly what I was going to post.

Basically, last week Thompson was saying Koncz only went to Floyd's gym to take pictures and make believe he was trying to get negotiations going. This week he's Floyd's defacto second manager and guys who have $150 mil to throw around use him as a point man to get deals done? And now he's changing up his story and saying yes, big time investors are meeting with Arum and Koncz trying to get the fight made... despite what I was saying a few days ago?

Oh yeah, almost forgot... stop lying Arum, there's no investors, Koncz was only at Floyd's gym to take pictures and defraud the public... stop lying Bob
                ^^^^this right here
                people need to stop talking and just let the **** play out

Comment

Bob has an agenda and Floyd was NEVER on it.....

BT: So at this point, you're waiting to hear back from Bob Arum?

CH: We're waiting to hear back from Bob Arum. We gotta get Bob Arum on deck. In the beginning, I thought it was Floyd Mayweather making excuses not to fight Pacquiao, but in dealing with this situation, in the light of the fact we're offering $25 million up front to make it happen, I'm starting to see a different side of boxing. You know, who's really controlling who.

This has always been the problem. Bob has never been on board. Like I said from day 1, Bob has an agenda and he is the one who will make or break the fight.

Leave it up to the simple minded *******s to point at Floyd when Bob has never been on board to make the fight.

Let's all hope the media keeps Bob in his corner and forces him to make this fight. Anything less and it 100% exposes that HE has held the fight up from day one and not one excuse can be made and not one finger can be pointed in Floyd's direction.

The ball is in Bob/Pac's court, for the sake of boxing and the dignity of the *******s, they better make the fight.

Comment

What an expose

Comment

I honestly believe Arum doesnt want the fight.

Its not about money or anything. He just wants to stick it tp GBP and Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X