Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Pacquiao, I'm The Best Fight For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect pic!!!!

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
    NICE! A picture really does say a thousand words!
    thats the pic boxingscene should have used instead !!!!

Comment

FREAKING boxingscene !!!

well i guess since boxing scene removed the picture of ricky hatton they had to replace it with another BUM, so i guess i see why boxingscene did that

Comment

If Pac vs Money doesn't happen yes I agree Khan is next but if Cotto beats Margarito and doesn't resign with Top Rank then Cotto will most likely sign with Golden Boy then they can make Cotto vs Money on May 5th next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Nah I don't agree,the best fight for Floyd(if not Pac)is Martinez..It's the best fight for his legacy and respect in the sport,hands down Martinez is the better fight...
          Martinez is the better fight, but I don't know if he can still comfortably make 154. I'd be fine with a Khan fight, though I'd like to see Amir have at least one acclimation fight at WW beforehand.

Comment

Kahn wouldnt have a chance against Money May! roach doesnt teach his fighters how to fight on the inside which is the only way i believe you beat Floyd. Floyd has just as much speed, just as much power, way better boxer and counterpuncher, and tons more exp. i really dont see what he could do to beat Floyd. Kahns already making good money dont ruin it now. get more exp work on your craft and your time will come

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Haters will hype Khan up to be the next guy to beat Floyd, sadly when all is said and done, Haters will talk **** about Khan just like they did Hatton..

Highly demanded fight now but haters will say Floyd beat another JWW and is ducking (insert name) at the end of the day....

The process will start all over again....
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                X