No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green ****** Up, Nose Broken, Future is Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
    ill tell u why the hate for Green, because while some fighters like to build a career with impressive wins and challenging fights, he has built one on fighting nobodys and has-beens and talking it up like he is fighting the best, and the Aussie public just swallow that all like its the truth cause the average fan only follows the Aussie scene and Green is looked at like he the king solely for the reason that they hate Mundine , and Green is his arch rival, take this fight for example, he talked up Wlodarczyk as the best Cruser in the world BAR NONE when in actual fact he is rated the 6th Cruser but the mainstream Aussie fan dont know that so they believe he is fighting the best, THEN this whole 4 mins away from glory is a load of ****, if Green won 3 rounds he was lucky, they were gonna rob Wlodarczyk so lucky for him he got the KO, what else, oh yeah, he had suspected dodgy gloves in the Jones fight which i cant defend or criticize cause it was swept under the rug, he was drinking some brown/reddish potion substance in the Flores fight which trust me was to give him extra stamina, seeing his last few fights we know why he needed that boost, but again swept under the rug, but last but not least, EVERY TIME he has stepped up in competition hes got beat, they didnt even have to be elite, Bayer twice, Mundine, old man Tarver and now Wlodarczyk, i hope that helps
    I hope others read this. Green=bum

Comment

Working...
    X