No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] Fighters who knew they lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Lol, look at my sig... everyone on his corner knew he lost.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If that's Jones-Tarver 1 you put the photos of, than this thread is completely pointless. Jones obviously won that fight, Tarver has no case for winning.

Comment

Pacquiao looked sad after the mosley fight too

did he lose that one?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                Oh man, Shane's face when they announced the decision in the Delahoya rematch was priceless.
                Somebody post this for the love of God...

Comment

some of the time you really can tell a fighter knows hes lost, like williams-lara. other times the fighter is just dissapointed with his performance, like jones-karass. he was fighting in a huge venue on a huge card against a oponent hand picked to make him look good and he failed, that doesnt mean he thought he lost the fight.

another case of that is martinez-williams 1. i think williams was uncertain of the outcome but i dont think he thought he lost, on top of that it was a long grueling fight and i think he was just spent mentally in physicly.

also let me just add that only a ignorant coward would laugh at the picture of a knocked out fighter, some of you ppl have no class.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    If that's Jones-Tarver 1 you put the photos of, than this thread is completely pointless. Jones obviously won that fight, Tarver has no case for winning.
                    are you serious? i had jones winning too but it was a very close fight, to say tarver has no case is just ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      are you serious? i had jones winning too but it was a very close fight, to say tarver has no case is just ignorant.
                      No case. He won 4 or 5 rounds. Not a round more.

Comment

Working...
                      X