Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] Fighters who knew they lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is dumb...Both fighters put their hands up for Pac JMM II. You took a snapshot of Pacquiao not putting his hand up, and Marquez with his hands up at different times...then saying Pac knew he lost the fight. WTF?

I can take a snapshot of Marquez with his hands down in the 3rd fight and tell you that Marquez thinks he lost the fight.

All in all...I believe Pacquiao knew he lost the 2nd(as do I), and he knew he won the 3rd but was dissappointed with his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      marquez fans have gotten so desperate that after all their theories on how he won [still no mention of which rounds he won] have been smashed into the ground [just like how pac smashed marquez face in]

its now, that pac lost because of his post fight reaction lol

the sad part is that this photo tells me:

marquez put his heart and soul into the fight, pac gave it 40%, and he still destroyed marquez.

also, comparig the state of marquez face to pacquiaos isnt a very good idea if you'er still trying to convince people jmm won lol

see below

roidquiao is using loaded gloves just like in the margarito fight..but doesn't matter..JMM whooped him...we all saw it...and some people their face swells up easier than others..

yo by the way...you know which jungle pac is hiding at??..floyd is looking for him..we only see his promoter around and he won't hear none about the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        You see how the *******s are levels above the *****s when it comes to being biches, you posted a little of Floyd/Castillo and no one cried about that one
        Thank You for noticing!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Is that with Dirrell? Forgot about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by -FLIP- View Post
            This is dumb...Both fighters put their hands up for Pac JMM II. You took a snapshot of Pacquiao not putting his hand up, and Marquez with his hands up at different times...then saying Pac knew he lost the fight. WTF?

I can take a snapshot of Marquez with his hands down in the 3rd fight and tell you that Marquez thinks he lost the fight.

All in all...I believe Pacquiao knew he lost the 2nd(as do I), and he knew he won the 3rd but was dissappointed with his performance.
            Yes, they both put their hands up. Then pacquiao dropped his hands and never raised them again, Marquez did. The pics are like a second apart... BTW idk if you noticed but this thread isn't about pacquiao. Feel free to take his balls off your chin. : D

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

post Lazcano, looks like a winner!
                Thing is, Ricky actually gets better looking the more beaten up he is.

Comment

Couldnt find a photo, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Yes, they both put their hands up. Then pacquiao dropped his hands and never raised them again, Marquez did. The pics are like a second apart... BTW idk if you noticed but this thread isn't about pacquiao. Feel free to take his balls off your chin. : D
                    And how long does he need to keep his hand raised to make it "official" that he truly believes he won? And yes his balls are definitely on my chin when I said he lost the 2nd. Since this isnt about Pac, Ill add a pic.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X