Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Mexican, I'm starting to lean towards Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I'm actually getting more confident as the days go by. Don't get me wrong, if it goes to the judges I'm going to say "Oh ****!" but Cotto's fight with Mayorga has told me a lot about Cotto. Yes Cotto did looked good but it still showed me a broken boxer and he doesn't like to get hit and take it like he used to.
    Chale, now I'm really worried...........

j/k

Comment

^1 I agree, its going to be a good all around card. It should be a very good fight!

Comment

QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1502;11498799]I have e-points and real money on Marg and still think he has the advantage but something inside of me tells me Cotto is becoming more and more the favorite in this fight.

I understand all the pluses and negatives each fighter has but the eye of Marg really concerns me. I don't think the wraps had anything to do with for the record.

Not because I want to give Marg an excuse or think that loading your gloves won't matter but it wasn't a brick that fell out of Marg's gloves like most think. It was the wraps, the color of the wraps and when analyzed what elements were found in them.

Saying that, I think Marg might be a little more shop worn and wonder how badly the vision is in his right eye. Cotto isn't the same fighter either but maybe he can box his way to a UD in this one.

As the fight gets closer, I'm starting to think it will be closer than I first thought.[/QUOTE]

Next thing you are going to feel is that you want to Pluck you eyebrows. [

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Chale, now I'm really worried...........

j/k
          Lol!! Hey now!! I've been on a roll lately.

Comment

Bro, first it starts off as rooting for cotto. Next thing you know you're gonna wake up with plucked eyebrows and reaggton CD's

Comment

[QUOTE]
              Originally posted by boxer101 View Post

Next thing you are going to feel is that you want to Pluck you eyebrows.
              Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Bro, first it starts off as rooting for cotto. Next thing you know you're gonna wake up with plucked eyebrows and reaggton CD's
              Hey, take it easy. I probably have huaraches older than both of you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1502;11499587]

Hey, take it easy. I probably have huaraches older than both of you.

To late!!!!!! on you eye brows, just joking carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  I'm actually getting more confident as the days go by. Don't get me wrong, if it goes to the judges I'm going to say "Oh ****!" but Cotto's fight with Mayorga has told me a lot about Cotto. Yes Cotto did looked good but it still showed me a broken boxer and he doesn't like to get hit and take it like he used to.
                  this fight can't go the distance otherwise cotto will win.

Comment

I'm gonna bless this forum and thread with some insight out of respect for Cuauhtémoc...what's up, man...

People wanna talk about Cotto's gas tank in their first fight, yet no one ever mentions his nose getting smashed in the 2nd Round...

You know what happens there, right?...it makes you breathe through your mouth, which in turn, immediately starts draining you....not to mention, he was swallowing over a pint of his blood while he was fighting...everyone saw him spitting that **** out...

All that probably cost him 2, 3 rounds of gas...it wasn't just the body shots.

No plaster this time, Cotto knowing the adjustments he has to make, Cuban trainer on his conditioning and fundamentals, Marg's eye and layoff, MSG Puerto Rican crowd, the sense of Justice, potential rubber match, etc etc....

I don't say this often...because I honestly don't give a **** what other oddsmakers say...but Cotto is the favorite for a reason in this one, guys...

PayPal me 20% and you're welcome...lol

Comment

LMAOO!!

I overlooked part of one of your posts...

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc
                      Cotto was also hurt in round 2 of the first fight against Marg. His nose was broken in one shot and that made the rest of the fight miserable. I have fought with a broken nose and it sucks, you can't breath properly.
                      and THAT'S why there's that Respect...you know the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X