No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John Ready To Unify Belts With Billy Dib Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He is going to break Joe Calzaghe's record if he can get past the Dibster, 46-0 better than Floyd at 42-0 wow.

Comment

Yeha, he might be better than JMM but still has to prove that fighting Márquez in México, let´s see how well he can deal with the handicap of the monster long trip/time difference and local arena support. Or go to Usa and fight Gamboa, or México and fight Salido or González... hell maybe Juanma in Puerto Rico should test him... or better yet, Hasegawa in Japan. Man, he is ducking everybody.

Comment

Seriously John, pick it up. You're making Bute look like Ali.

Comment

Indonesia, Singapore or the US? fight Dib in Australia you p-ssy

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              He is going to break Joe Calzaghe's record if he can get past the Dibster, 46-0 better than Floyd at 42-0 wow.
              i know there were some good fighters in the past but can you believe how lucky we are that we get to see these all time greats in our lifetimes? calzaghe, john, and the most dominant heavyweight in boxing history deontay wilder 20-0 (20 ko's)

Comment

Originally posted by MujoHrnjica View Post
                Indonesia, Singapore or the US? fight Dib in Australia you p-ssy

WHy, john is the one who more accomplished and recognised fighter!!! u ****head

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  Yeha, he might be better than JMM but still has to prove that fighting Márquez in México, let´s see how well he can deal with the handicap of the monster long trip/time difference and local arena support. Or go to Usa and fight Gamboa, or México and fight Salido or González... hell maybe Juanma in Puerto Rico should test him... or better yet, Hasegawa in Japan. Man, he is ducking everybody.
                  ..A featherweight fighting a guy that just fought at WW?

highly unlikely

Comment

Did you even watch the fight?

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Don't get your hopes up. John is a very good fighter, beat Marquez by a very wide margin. I read a published report by a journalist who travelled there for the fight, but can't remember his name.

I just checked with Boxrec, and in the Maruqez fight the ref was Mexican, a Mexican judge scored it 116-110 and a Thai Judge 116-112 both for John. The other judge was Japanese and had a similiar score. He was well beaten. And for exactly $32,500, after turning down a MannyP return for $750,000, asking $1.5 mill. This was more Beristain I think than Marquez, according to the reports then, but he was foolish there.
                    That was a damn flat out fix. Those judges were paid off, it's so obvious it's not even funny.

That ref was also in on it, calling body shots low blows. He took points off for body shots. One of those so called low blows landed on the chest!

Chris John won really only one like 3 rounds. If I remember correctly he definitely won rounds 7 and 8 and I forget which other one.

Doesn't matter that a judge and the ref are Mexican. They were offered the goods away from home and they took it. Some nice cash to take back home, throw in a couple of hot Indonesian mamacitas and some funny money for a night on the town, and it's "orale carnal, where do I sign ese?"

Comment

Working...
                    X