Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wouldn't count out Pacquiao against Mayweather after the Marquez fight just yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer101 View Post
    Man , give it up MP lost to JMM already. What makes people think MP can beat FMJ, if MP can even beat a 38 yr old. MP is one dimensional and JMM proved that, i think MP fans can't let igo of the fact that MP lost and will loose if he fight FMJ.
    Just for the record, the bolded statement you made is FALSE.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i agree floyd should have fought him earlier, but i think he let his ego get in the way.
      He let his scariness get in the way. He wanted no part of Pac prior to seeing him look vulnerable against Marquez. The joke is going to be on him if Pac intentionally fought like that to lure him into a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
        Mayweather is a strategic for sure. However, he has proven to be vulnerable. If anyone can exploit his that it will be Manny. Manny is a well rounded fighter and I believe that's what it will take to beat Mayweather. The X-factor here will be Roach in my opionion.

The fact that Manny did poorly against Marquez has opened their eyes and will actually prove to work in his favor. I don't think he likes Mayweather as a person and will be a big factor.

Judging will be a huge as well it goes 12. Quantity (Manny) vs. Quality (Mayweather). Which will the judges favor. I'm thinking the quantity will be two much of a difference so I'm taking Manny to win this one. The law of averages.

Mayweather's ego will be his worse enemy.
        Sorry, but this is a poor arguement and it's not objective in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          He let his scariness get in the way. He wanted no part of Pac prior to seeing him look vulnerable against Marquez. The joke is going to be on him if Pac intentionally fought like that to lure him into a fight.
          Come on man, you're not better than this? We all know that what you said here is not true, why play yourself?

Comment

I agree with you their! this fight will certainly be a joke, it woulda been a joke 2-3 years ago, and its still gonna be a joke in 2012. i dono that pacquiaos sense of humor is gonna be in tact though, so we might not get many laughs from him, but I will personally be laughing very hard...

Comment

All he did was agree to everything pac wanted and then asked pack for random OST for BOTH fighters. It's ok dude. We know guys like you would rather pay to watch manny beat up some bum.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                Sorry, but this is a poor arguement and it's not objective in the least.
                Please enlighten me OB1...You FAILED to mention anything of sustance to support your claim.
                Last edited by tailchaser001; 12-01-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                  Come on man, you're not better than this? We all know that what you said here is not true, why play yourself?
                  So, in your opinion, why did Floyd duck the fight for so long then? Making up blood doping accusations and such to avoid a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    I agree with you their! this fight will certainly be a joke, it woulda been a joke 2-3 years ago, and its still gonna be a joke in 2012. i dono that pacquiaos sense of humor is gonna be in tact though, so we might not get many laughs from him, but I will personally be laughing very hard...
                    You are basing too much of this opinion on the Marquez fights that Pac and Mayweather had. Don't forget that triangle theories don't work in boxing sir. Hatton destroyed Castillo and some argue that he is the sole fighter to beat Floyd. You should think about that.

Comment

So, in your opinion, why did Floyd duck the fight for so long then? Making up blood doping accusations and such to avoid a fight?
                      Floyd never said, And yes Manny , youre next, and he never said Pacquiao is on steroids, on video.

gets your facts straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X