Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito I: Both wore Reyes, Cotto-Margarito II Gloves:Everlast MX gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Margarito I: Both wore Reyes, Cotto-Margarito II Gloves:Everlast MX gloves

10 ounce as oppose to 8 ounce from last time.

Does anyone know what gloves they are wearing this time around?

Cotto wears those Everlast MX gloves. I would assume Margarito will stick to Reyes?

Earner will definitely know.

Comment

Well Cotto wore Everlast in both his 154 pound bout, so im guessing Everlast

ANd Marg has always worn Reyes so i would guess Reyes

But these sorts of things are agreed upon in their contract but if theyre free to choose i would guess Everlast for Cotto and Reyes for Marg

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Well Cotto wore Everlast in both his 154 pound bout, so im guessing Everlast

ANd Marg has always worn Reyes so i would guess Reyes

But these sorts of things are agreed upon in their contract but if theyre free to choose i would guess Everlast for Cotto and Reyes for Marg
        Well Cotto would seemed to have been dictating the weight to the location.

Would not be shocked if both had to wear Everlast.

Comment

From what i read around just now, fighters say bring hit and using reyes 10oz feels pillowlike. Everlast 10oz actually seems thinner and hit harder

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            From what i read around just now, fighters say bring hit and using reyes 10oz feels pillowlike. Everlast 10oz actually seems thinner and hit harder
            Interesting..............

Comment

Everlast seems to have a monopoly now a day and looks like they've taken Reyes "out". Most fighters and big fights all you see are the Everlast MX gloves.

I'd think most boxers would rather use the puncher's Reyes gloves, I would!!!

Comment

CarlMoretti Carl Moretti
                Both Cotto & Margarito to wear Everlast (MX style)-lots of leather gonna be thrown around...

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp
                  Cotto is little btch. Has to have everything in his favor. Does he also want margs to be blind folded and have one hand tied behind his back.
                  lol. Totally called it.

Comment

CarlMoretti Carl Moretti
                    Both Cotto & Margarito to wear Everlast (MX style)-lots of leather gonna be thrown around...

Comment

Working...
                    X