No announcement yet.

Revisiting Shane Mosleys masterful DEMOLITION of Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisiting Shane Mosleys masterful DEMOLITION of Margarito

Mosley not letting Margarito gain any momentum and using effective holding on the inside was brilliant. In the Cintron rematch though, Margarito was able to land power shots on Cintron despite being shoulder to shoulder and tied up inside.

Margarito was softened with bodyshots early on and was discouraged and weakened by the 4th round and had virtually no power as a result.

Nazim: You're landing good shots up top but you need to remember
    how they started; set them up with the bodyshots.

Pacquiao coincidentally hurt Margarito to the body early on as well which was interesting. I think i remember Cotto saying he couldnt get to Margaritos body at all though which is something he needs to do now obviously instead of headhunting too much.

HBO Sports clip

Margarito was running scared of Mosley
    Last edited by [SyrianUser]; 12-01-2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Margarito was barely even fighting. He knew he was going to be suspended maybe even banned from boxing he didn't even care about the fight.

Comment

Dumbass came in at 145 pounds on the weigh in. Mosley holding so much won Mosley the fight it was a great tactic.

Comment

Love the fact that the juiceman mosley demolished this bum but he did looked drained after the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            Margarito was barely even fighting. He knew he was going to be suspended maybe even banned from boxing he didn't even care about the fight.
            you know i never looked at it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
              Love the fact that the juiceman mosley demolished this bum but he did looked drained after the 1st.
              lol your avi is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
                Mosley not letting Margarito gain any momentum and using effective holding on the inside was brilliant. In the Cintron rematch though, Margarito was able to land power shots on Cintron despite being shoulder to shoulder and tied up inside.

Margarito was softened with bodyshots early on and was discouraged and weakened by the 4th round and had virtually no power as a result.

Nazim: You're landing good shots up top but you need to remember
                how they started; set them up with the bodyshots.

Pacquiao coincidentally hurt Margarito to the body early on as well which was interesting. I think i remember Cotto saying he couldnt get to Margaritos body at all though which is something he needs to do now obviously instead of headhunting too much.

HBO Sports clip

Shane's last great night.....the underdog smashed the division's top dog....I love watching this fight!!!!

Comment

One of Mosley's finest performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                    One of Mosley's finest performances.
                    Amazing what Steroids can bring out of an old fighter like shane... Look at his performane against Cotto just prior to that, then look at his performance when he had to submit random blood test....

Obviously each and every shane win can be questioned if no testing was involved

Comment

Working...
                    X