No announcement yet.

Revisiting Shane Mosleys masterful DEMOLITION of Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
    Ok so if we are going to say that about Shane, why is it that people on these boards freak out when I say that you can question every single one Margs wins as well?
    Thats why I am saying this dumbass you guys already do question all of his wins ... mother ****ers here want to make accusations lets go with it, and you know Mosley is a ****ing steroid user who not only lied about using the ****

But refused to submit an additional test to NSAC when requested...

and again he looked old and gassed with Cotto, Looked like he was 21 with Tony who destroyed Cotto, and looked like **** in his very next fight when he was required to give random blood test...

To me its obvious...

Just like Roid Jones Jr
    Last edited by x3_bazooka_x3; 12-01-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Thats why I am saying this dumbass... Cus mother ****ers here want to make accusations lets go with it, and you know Mosley is a ****ing steroid user who not only lied about using the ****

But refused to submit an additional test to NSAC when requested...

and again he looked old and gassed with Cotto, Looked like he was 21 with Tony who destroyed Cotto, and looked like **** in his very next fight when he was required to give random blood test...

To me its obvious...
      He didn't looked gassed against Cotto? I thought he beat Cotto in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        How can he look gassed against Cotto when he's the one who finished strong and hurt Cotto in the late rounds? I think he meant Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          He looked gassed to me he looked old to me I mean lets be real who has Cotto really beat?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            He looked gassed to me he looked old to me I mean lets be real who has Cotto really beat?
            I'm not arguing Cotto's resume, I'm just telling you Shane didn't look gassed when he won the last 3 rounds.
            Last edited by turbotime; 12-01-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Margarito was barely even fighting. He knew he was going to be suspended maybe even banned from boxing he didn't even care about the fight.
              You only expect or fear that outcome when you know you're guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                Slam dunked!!!

Comment

BAM!!! Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Slam dunked!!!
                    Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    BAM!!! Lmao!
                    You mean to tell me that an innocent man wouldnt fear being put to death for a crime he didnt commit?

You guys are a bunch of ****ing ******s from top to bottom, How many of you mother ****ers been locked up? I know when I got busted slanging dope I didnt fear the outcome, Why is that? Cus I knew I was guilty I knew what the outcome was.

Comment

Ive heard rumors that Margarito as getting his ass kicked in sparring by rookies leading up to the Mosley fight. Just throwing that out there.

And killing him to the body is THE reason Mosley was able to take him out of there. Nothing softens up a jaw like killing the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X