Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
    All Khan has to say in reply is,"Guerrero who?" hahahahaa

Lol at all of these Golden Boy fighters who feel they need to build their name by calling out the most popular fighters.

Khan in his short time at 140 has cleaned out his division. Only guy he didn't fight was Bradley who shamelessly ducked him. What the hell has Guerrero done at lightweight? He didn't fight Marquez, J.Diaz, Rios or Soto. He also pulled out of the Maidana fight. He needs to get in line and earn his shot.

These Golden Boy fighters all wanting a cheap road to fame is telling of how inept Golden Boy have been in building them up.
    I agree with all of this, but as for the building up fighters....cant blame a company for trying to maximize profits, even if its at our expense.

Comment

Calling Khan chinless, fair enough, he's been ktfo in the past. But I think he's shown his chin has improved.

But to call him heartless. No way. You can't deny that Khan has heart. Even against Prescott, he was pretty much out on his feet when he got knocked down but still tried hard to get up. And against Maidana he showed real heart in the last 3 rounds of the fight of the year.

I'm losing respect for Guerrero will all this bull**** trash talking.

Comment

He should fight Brandon Rios at 140lbs, then move up and try to call everyone out. that would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          this ain't no mahfacking powwww. . . LOL, maybe if guerrero has done something worthwhile. . . but he hasn't? lol so u just gotta laugh at the dumbo eared having clown. . . WHO PUSSIED OUT AGAINST DAUD YORDAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
          I wonder what Guerrero would do if you said that to his face?

Comment

Guerrero has far more right to a fight with Khan than Khan does to a fight with Floyd and I totally agree with Guerrero. Khan has chin issues, no resume to back up his mouth and not much in the heart department cause he would not be able to sleep without avenging the Prescott and Maidana fights (cause Cortez gave Khan that fight). Khan is afraid of Prescott and Maidana and I think Guerrero has what it takes to expose him. Guerrero is delusional when it comes to Floyd but I would pick him against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Guerrero has far more right to a fight with Khan than Khan does to a fight with Floyd and I totally agree with Guerrero. Khan has chin issues, no resume to back up his mouth and not much in the heart department cause he would not be able to sleep without avenging the Prescott and Maidana fights (cause Cortez gave Khan that fight). Khan is afraid of Prescott and Maidana and I think Guerrero has what it takes to expose him. Guerrero is delusional when it comes to Floyd but I would pick him against Khan.
              Man I never have to post you usually say it all. I would just add I am not sure if the ghost is more deserving of a queen con fight than Paul McCartney McCloskey was.

Comment

Guerrero/Khan would be a good fight,one that Khan would likely win,never realized that RG was a **** talking little ***** until now

Comment

LMAO @ "Bolton, Pakistan , or on your front lawn."

That is a classic.

Comment

Anyone talking about Guerrero vs Khan is a good fight is delusional, don't let his trash talking pump u guys up into thinking he is more than what he is, Guerrero is a good ESPN type fighter but he's isn't world class, winning IBF titles doesn't mean a thing, you don't see Floyd or Manny going after IBF's titles, never did.. Khan does just the opposite of what Guerrero is thinking and knocks him clean out, I'm not the biggest Khan fan but people bringing up the Maidana fight always seem to forget that Khan dam near knocked him out with the first significant punch he landed, they way Maidana was rolling around thriving in pain you would of thought he had been hit by a car, lol...

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Khan han Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X