Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does betting on fights ruin the experience?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

betting on anything ruins the experince, trust me

Comment

I mean for me it just makes me more anxious but i rarely lose because i make bets that im usually 90% sure of winning

I've made most my money on Pac not being able to KO Clottey, Marg and Mosley.

During the fight i really dont care what happens and i really enjoy it.

Only 2 times when i was pissed after a fight was when i put $100 for Pac to UD JMM at +200 and one judge had it a draw. Also i put $100 at i think +350 for Matthew Hatton to survive all 12 against Canelo and the **** ref stopped it with like a min left in the 12th

Comment

Betting e-points or real money?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Im sure real mula

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I mean for me it just makes me more anxious but i rarely lose because i make bets that im usually 90% sure of winning

I've made most my money on Pac not being able to KO Clottey, Marg and Mosley.

During the fight i really dont care what happens and i really enjoy it.

Only 2 times when i was pissed after a fight was when i put $100 for Pac to UD JMM at +200 and one judge had it a draw. Also i put $100 at i think +350 for Matthew Hatton to survive all 12 against Canelo and the **** ref stopped it with like a min left in the 12th
            That's cool, man. They're good bets. I would have been pissed too, to lose out that closely.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Only the realest and finest green

Comment

If anyone is betting this Friday and weekend. Throw a few bucks on a Draw for each of these

Sturm vs Murray
              Cotto vs Margarito
              Mares vs Agbeko
              Darchinyan vs Moreno

These are all close match ups and if just one hits, you'll come up because they should be more than +2000.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                If anyone is betting this Friday and weekend. Throw a few bucks on a Draw for each of these

Sturm vs Murray
                Cotto vs Margarito
                Mares vs Agbeko
                Darchinyan vs Moreno

These are all close match ups and if just one hits, you'll come up because they should be more than +2000.
                OK, I wish I had taken your advice now.

SEE, this is what I'm talking about. Never tell me the odds

Comment

I only bet on MMA. Way too much bullish going on with decisions in boxing.

Comment

I think it ruins it, you end up worrying about winning money more than enjoying a good spectacle of world class boxing, and as a boxing fan, that is what I look forward to the most.

Comment

It ruins it for me also.

Comment

Working...
                      X