Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I'm Not Cotto, I Don't Beat Up Family Members!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this article, I could feel the intensity burning through the computer screen.

Comment

Cotto has no honor in or out of the ring. He's admitted to cheating on his wife, he beat up a defenseless old man, and he's taken his loss to Tony the way a woman takes a man who breaks up with her on her wedding night.

Cotto is a disgrace to humanity.

Tony will teach him humility and the true meaning of justice come this Saturday.

Comment

this **** bout to go down

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Cotto...

I've never seen an orange black guy

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            "Here comes the criminal......Open the door for the criminal!"

Was anyone else reminded of this?

Margarito is Scarface
            Tony IS scarface lol.....Great Vid analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
              this **** bout to go down
              To be fair his uncle used a brick..... Cotto musta had a flash back

Comment

Wat a low blow not family fight all the time cheato can try n talk **** but he still going to get tko

Comment

I have a very, VERY strong feeling this fight will be just like Margarito-Cintron II, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Wat a low blow not family fight all the time cheato can try n talk **** but he still going to get tko
                    Yeah but you got to admit a prize fighter on Miguels level in his prime, beating up an old man and putting him in the hospital is pretty ****ing low... it is no matter how bad you try to justify it the **** isnt right especially when its your own family

Comment

Originally posted by Revilo View Post
                      Cotto has no honor in or out of the ring. He's admitted to cheating on his wife, he beat up a defenseless old man, and he's taken his loss to Tony the way a woman takes a man who breaks up with her on her wedding night.

Cotto is a disgrace to humanity.

Tony will teach him humility and the true meaning of justice come this Saturday.
                      Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      To be fair his uncle used a brick..... Cotto musta had a flash back

Comment

Working...
                      X