Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I'm Not Cotto, I Don't Beat Up Family Members!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trr

The only person cotto can beat is his uncle he couldn't. Ko him
    Or oldass mayorga i rest my case.

Comment

ooohh noo he didnt!!! hahaha. tonys **** talk is hilarious but

Comment

Margarito

Comment

the weigh in is gonna be craaaazy!!!!!!! pushin n shovin

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
            That was a major cheap shot. This prefight hype is going into Mayorga style swagger and might get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              NEW YORK — Antonio Margarito embraced his role as the villain even more Wednesday during a final press conference for his rematch with Miguel Cotto on Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Fark. The glove-loading comments must be getting to Margarito, because he just took it to a new low

This fight will be boiling by kick-off.

Comment

i'll be talking about cotto / margarito when i'm 65 i'm sure. this has classic written all over it.

cotta has such a tall task in front of him its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  i'll be talking about cotto / margarito when i'm 65 i'm sure. this has classic written all over it.

cotta has such a tall task in front of him its not even funny.
                  Cotto isn't shook by this in the least, at least he doesn't make it seem like he is.

I don't know the man but the way he acts and now seeing him in public, he has a very cool, calm demeanor about him. Maybe its all and act but if it is, he does it very well.

Comment

so let me get this straight Margacheato, according to YOU, Miguel Cotto is a criminal because he beat up his family? which DOESNT make YOU a criminal because u used plaster of paris? So i guess his point is that you can ONLY be called a criminal if u beat up ur family! wow, u make a lot of sense dumbass! Cuz what YOU did is alot less of a crime then what Miguel did? come on man if ur gonna start defending urself atleast do it right. Dont look foolish sayin " I've been called a criminal by this man next to me, i dont know why he calls me a criminal. i am not a person that beats up on his own family " REALLY????? DUMBASS DUDE AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS AND DEFEND MARGACHEATO FOR THIS LAME ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD, UR ALL JUST AS DUMB AS HE IS FOR EVEN SAYIN IT! Goodnight marg...like we say in PR " a cada serdito le llega su navidad " el tuyo llega el 3 de diciembre cabron! hahahahaha

Comment

Cotto needs to stop whining

Cotto had his chances to stop Margarito in their last fight too but he couldn't do it. Margarito was landing heavy shots all through the fight. We'll never know for sure if Margarito's wraps were loaded but what we do know is that Cotto could not put Marg away either. They say that if there is a rematch where a fighter was knocked out that the same fighter will get knocked out again only quicker. We shall see! Great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X