Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I'm Not Cotto, I Don't Beat Up Family Members!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margo is in greater condition than when he fought Cotto in the first fight, he is stronger and bigger with no fat, just pure blood muscle and guts.

Cotto looks pudgy , and is not made for the 154 class and we all know who he defeated to get that title.

The REAL HONEST FIGHT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE:

Margo vs JR at 154 in a 15 round throw back fight !!!!!!!!!

You can train the body in a new fashion but you cannot train the HEART.

I believe Margo would start getting to JR in the 9th and by the 13th have him hurting and by the 15th crying to his mama !!!!!!!

I will never get to see that fight, He ducked Margo then he will NOW,,,even though Cotto will be KO'd you have to give it to him he ducks NOBODY !!

Comment

• Margarito: I'm Not Cotto, I Don't Beat Up Family Members!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        I didn't know Margacheato was Asian?
        Cotto is obviously Korean

Comment

• Cotto is going to smash you to pieces cheater.....you'll be needing plaster in your face

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Cotto is obviously Korean

For some reason his face reminds me of a shar pei.

Comment

• [QUOTE=strykr619;11496179]
              Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post

Marg said the same **** about Pacquaio not a hard puncher..... turns out Pac smashed his face in. Book it Cotto is going for that eye, Once your Orbital has been broken its never the same.

I wouldn't be surprised if Margarito wins again but he will come out partially blind for it.
              there is a huge difference between Pacquiao and Cotto; Cotto already hit margo with everything but the kitchen sink so Margo can claim what he says cuz of his experience. Also as far as the eye,....It might actually help Margo cuz when you have an operation from the leading ophthamologist in the world; the eye should hold up through thick and thin; there are many variables but Cotto shouldn't assume Tony used wraps or that his eyeball is gonna pop off; **** Tony would probably fight through that cuz he dont give a ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                For some reason his face reminds me of a shar pei.

naw that shar pei reminds me of glen johnson for obvious reason ,

but either way War Margarito.

A pissed off margarito, with determanation, will heart and a incentive to knocking you out is not anyone wants to face,.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  That comment from Margarito reminds me of Pascal's comment to Hopkins.

They both reek of desperation.

Pascal only made up that steroid comment because Hopkins was shredding him at the press conferences. He had nothing else, and it made him look silly.

I think that Margarito has resorted to personal/family attacks out of sheer desperation because of Cotto's recent scathing comments regarding the hand-wraps.

Margarito is looking like a b1tch to me for having to bring up Cotto's personal family matters when defending himself.

If Cotto fights a smart fight, then he wins this.
                  Man that's right on point !

I think Cotto is a cool dude all the way, he even played the game by not calling Marg out on his wraps until just before the rematch when all bets were off.
                  What he said about his family and dying in the ring is real talk. Nobody wants to see anybody die in the ring but they cheer the promotion of that mentality.

I say if your beaten quit and get better, as a fighter you have to accept the criticism that comes with winning and losing. Cotto boxes to support his family if he dies at war it should be while protecting his family not his legacy...

...and Cotto is just a better boxer.

All that being said Marg is the one who's making me want to watch this fight. Marg is playing the perfect role (not saying he's acting) just saying Marg's got me interested in a fight I didn't care about within 2 min of the face off
                  Last edited by Bacatit; 12-01-2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Revilo View Post
                    Cotto has no honor in or out of the ring. He's admitted to cheating on his wife, he beat up a defenseless old man, and he's taken his loss to Tony the way a woman takes a man who breaks up with her on her wedding night.

Cotto is a disgrace to humanity.

Tony will teach him humility and the true meaning of justice come this Saturday.
                    booger man is a dreg of humanity. Ignominious blackguards cannot teach justice because they are antithetical to virtue. mocorito is the worst of all curs, he used weapons in the ring against at least Mosley and I would bet my life that he used them against Cotto. Yeah, he is an unrepentant and loathsome criminal.

Comment

• link !?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X