Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto is trying to emulate pac and hes going pretty good. i still think marg is gonna pull it off cause cottos punches dont hurt him

Comment

• Cotto winning.

Both guys facial expressions look like they are both tired.

Comment

• the one adjustment I like is cotto finally is clinching a little bit but his clinches seem ineffective where he doesn't smother margaritos' punches enough, margarito is still able to land body shots while cotto does a 'half clinch'

Comment

• Big left hook by Cotto shakes Marga up. End of 6rnds. 6-0 Cotto

Comment

• ah o

someones tired and talkin back...

Comment

• Margarito's round, more good bodywork and pressure 4-1-1 at the halfway point.

Comment

• another cotto round. . marg getting closer. . lol marg even did a little step back head movement, followed by a SHOVELING counter punch to the gut. .. but still, cotto landing so many more cleaner shots. . . almost had margraito on the canvas but marg clinched. .

60-54 COTTO

Comment

• I just hate Cotto fighting backwards, I can't watch him fight like that and not expect bad stuff to happen to him, he has skills but in regards to his ability to limit that damage he takes (in any way) he just doesn't seem to pay attention to details and gets caught because of it.

Comment

• rd 6 close round that can go eitherway ...

Comment

• Cotto lil boy is a boss lol

Comment

Working...
                      X