Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARES BEAT THAT ASS! HAHAHAHA. . . where u haters at now?! mares WHIPPED THAT ASS

Comment

• listen to agbeko's dumbass. . he clearly got beat. . . and he's acting like a spoiled, little *****. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        RIOS might look sluggish but he is RELENTLESS

no question Rios can be out-boxed though, but your going to get punished trying to do it

Murry mistake is that he is trying to brawl inside with Rios BIG MISTAKE!
        i don't think so. i think it's a matter of not brawling with guys his own size thus he can over power them...i think guys like mathyse & maidana will walk him down & knock him smooth out...........

Comment

• Anyone have a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Almost time for Cotto to get his ass beat in front of his own fans in NY I am disgusted in this kid seriously the little respect I had for him is gone, I mean bringing in Nazim you may as well have had him as your trainer, and what does this really mean deep down? do you really even believe in your trainer obviously with the catch weight, the bigger gloves, the NY or No fight, or the I am not willing to die in the ring (I do understand the dying thing in a sense) but still I am shocked and embarrassed

word up my brother. can't wait til cotto is destroyed tonight

Comment

• this is a ****en war. good fight so far

Comment

• Murray was absolutely walking this but seemed to suddenly look massively beat up.

Comment

• Originally posted by monzon_ View Post
                  These Yanky judges make me piss.

Comment

• Bam beating the dog **** outta dude...his face is a mess!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                      listen to agbeko's dumbass. . he clearly got beat. . . and he's acting like a spoiled, little *****. . .
                      agree, agbeko got owned i had it 118-110 too, stop crying like a girl be a man admit you lost

Comment

Working...
                      X