Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at all those people who said Rios was getting whooped.

Comment

• Bam dished out some hurt that round...dude is leaking bad and the eye is ****ed

Comment

• rios' round.

Comment

• RIOS might look sluggish but he is RELENTLESS

no question Rios can be out-boxed though, but your going to get punished trying to do it

Murry mistake is that he is trying to brawl inside with Rios BIG MISTAKE!

Comment

• Any one got a link.

Comment

• Looks like Rios will win. Rios hit with a low blow and point taken away.

Comment

• Rios won the last one, fight is even.

Comment

• Almost time for Cotto to get his ass beat in front of his own fans in NY I am disgusted in this kid seriously the little respect I had for him is gone, I mean bringing in ****m you may as well have had him as your trainer, and what does this really mean deep down? do you really even believe in your trainer obviously with the catch weight, the bigger gloves, the NY or No fight, or the I am not willing to die in the ring (I do understand the dying thing in a sense) but still I am shocked and embarrassed

Comment

• Murray is slightly below average

Comment

• I have Rios up now 4-3.

I think we've seen the best of Murray already, so Rios should run away with it soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X