Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rican got the first round

Comment

• 89-82 across the board at the time of the stoppage

Comment

• gave black dude the second

Comment

• Complete shutdown schooling.

I was sad the doc stopped the fight. It seemed Cotto was getting into "robot mode" when he started to push back.

Still, 9 rounds to none, or 8-1 if you are very generous to Margo.

Some seriously butthurt excuse-men out there.

Cotto tko 9 Margo

Comment

• This is a great night! War Cotto! He boxed beautifully and got his revenge! Redemption is now!

Comment

• Damn Margarito got his ass kicked. I really thought Margs would win this one but Cotto looked brand new.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                This is true. The wraps or whatever had no effect on the fight. He was landing big punches on Cotto from the start of the fight. In this one, he was too slow, didn't throw the same amount of just didn't have it.

The best part though was that Cotto obviously looked at both Mosley and Pacs fights and used things from both. He clinched finally, he turned him and didn't lay on the ropes. It's good and Cotto should feel super proud.

I kind of feel bad for Margarito for some reason. Unlike most I don't think he had anything in his gloves except for in the Mosley fight because they knew he was in such ****ty shape and might struggle so trainer put some **** in them. It wasn't his gloves, or power or lack thereof because of any plaster. He was just not as good whereas Cotto had learned and still had nearly as much as from the first fight. Good speed, excellent power, and had finally learned to move a little bit less but while clinching and turning Marg properly just like Mosley did.
                There was nothing in the gloves for the first Cotto fight.

I don't see how a crack can turn a line curving downward, into a circle.

Comment

• Undercards started already? No way it's to early

Comment

• not impressed with the rican.It could go either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Undercards started already? No way it's to early
                      4 are televised but there are PLENTY of fights in these events

Comment

Working...
                      X