Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol hopefully Cotto jumps ship now and we see Cotto/Mayweather next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
      He was stopped by the doctor because Cotto was punishing that eye all night long until it was completely shut. Thus the stoppage was a result of the Cotto, since it was he who inflicted the damage to close the eye on the night.
      Love the way you put it.

But let me make it shorter for you.

It was a technical knockout because the doctor was concerned about Margarito's eye, which was already damaged coming to the fight.

In other words, it's a TKO and not a KO.

Know the difference.

Cotto would NEVER KO Tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        Love the way you put it.

It was a technical knockout because the doctor was concerned about Margarito's eye, which was already damaged coming to the fight.

Know the difference.

Why are you speaking as though this is your victory. Cotto beat him to the point that someone had to save his backside from further punishment.

If you were in a fight what would humiliate you more, getting KOed, or having a bystander say ''Nah man, he's taking too much punishment''.

Margarito got schooled, Margarito got whipped, Margarito was stopped.

Comment

• Cry Margo fans Cry!! It's so nice to read.

Comment

Love the way you put it.

Know the difference.

I never called it a KO. And as for the 'love the way you put it', you are the one who implied that the doctor alone was responsible for the stoppage, with Cotto playing no part.

Yes the eye was damaged coming into the fight, but all you have to do is make a comparison of the state of eye from the beginning of the fight, to the end. Cotto did work.

And a bottle? Really? The only one butthurt is you bro. I'm just a boxing fan from England appreciating the brilliant performance Cotto put on tonight.

Comment

• A hollow victory for Cotto.

He felt Margarito's power.

Tony never felt Cotto's power, his eye swellen cause it was already damaged.

Notice Tony's left side of his face, nothing, and Cotto hit him there often.

Difference?

Cotto's punches didn't affect Tony.

Reverse the situation.

Cotto's face was quite busted up for someone that is a "cheater" and barely landed much.

Cotto felt Tony's power in the 4th round, which is why he was backing up a lot.

In short, Cotto felt Tony's power but doesn't want to admit it.

Tony didn't do a good job at cutting the ring off and that was his biggest flaw this fight.

Comment

A hollow victory for Cotto.

Difference?

Reverse the situation.

Cotto's face was quite busted up for someone that is a "cheater" and barely landed much.

Tony didn't do a good job at cutting the ring off and that was his biggest flaw this fight.
                Do you see any "cracks" here?

I don't see how a crack can turn a line curving downward, into a circle.

Comment

A hollow victory for Cotto.

Difference?

Reverse the situation.

Desperate stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Why are you speaking as though this is your victory. Cotto beat him to the point that someone had to save his backside from further punishment.

If you were in a fight what would humiliate you more, getting KOed, or having a bystander say ''Nah man, he's taking too much punishment''.

Margarito got schooled, Margarito got whipped, Margarito was stopped.
                    Why are YOU speaking if this was YOUR victory, I'm not claiming anything at all.

You said Tony got KO'd.

You were wrong cause he didn't and I pointed that out.

That's all.

Comment

Why are YOU speaking if this was YOUR victory, I'm not claiming anything at all.

You said Tony got KO'd.

You were wrong cause he didn't and I pointed that out.

That's all.
                      As I said in my previous post, it is early in the UK and I missed the T. I know the doctor stopped the fight.

Fact of the matter is Margarito didn't see the final bell because of the beating Cotto put on his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X