No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye's Manager: We Have Vitali Contract, Reviewing Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post
    Honestly Haye WAS NOT HIMSELF THE NIGHT HE FOUGHT WLAD ......

1} he had no SNAP on his punches 2} his movement was way off
    3}the injections obviously numbed his whole leg
    4}His power was only half of what it should have been

he was already giving away advantages in height and weight and venue need i say more

I think he may be so embarrased and pissed off at his own performance that fighting Vitali is THE WAY FORWARD ......

1} Vitali is slower than Wlad 2} he is wide open 3} he is 40 years old

dave would need to REALLY BELIEVE IN HIMSELF he would need to use guile , speed , rapid combos and lots of movement because vitali for all of the above IS A BORN KILLER he will come to do REAL DAMAGE he will want the KO ......

if DAVID HAYE WON THIS FIGHT HE WOULD BE WBC CHAMP OF THE WORLD AGAIN .......

he has nothing to lose i say go for it WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ?

Some people might think I'm crazy, but I don't think Haye did that bad against Wlad. Haye definitely made people think he was going to put on a super human performance before the fight, which he didn't live up too. But besides that, I thought Haye landed the bigger shots throughout the fight. Wlad was probably more consistent, but Haye landed the bigger head snapping shots. Not bad if you ask me, compared to Wlad's other opponents.

Secondly, Vitali is another beast than Wlad. The way Vitali positions his feet (wide stance), and leans his head back while holding his left arm out, makes it almost impossible for any boxers to land cleanly on him. In a street fight, Vitali would be open to take downs, but this obviously isn't a street fight. Haye is very quick, but I still don't give him a shot at beating Vitali.

Haye fought Wlad first for a reason. He knows Wlad's chin is suspect. Whereas with Vitali, not only does he have a chin, but he has defense also. Haye fighting Vitali is a bad idea for me. Next to Mayweather, Vitali is the next best thing to being as sure as it gets in a fight.

Comment

Depends if Vitali wants to rumble or jab out a decision like his Bro.

The Kilts are big enough and technically sound enough to beat anyone who is smaller than them.

Most are small and fat but Haye is just smaller. and a tremendous athlete.

If Vitali wants to make it a fight then there'll be a KO and its 50/50 or he can just jab all night and give Haye no chance. Hopefuly its the former.

Comment

Make it happen! It's the only HW fight people want to see, aside from Klitschko - Valuev.

Comment

People can knock it but at the end of the day there's no other Heavyweight fights that are interesting so just do it and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            People can knock it but at the end of the day there's no other Heavyweight fights that are interesting so just do it and see what happens.
            who else can vitali fight ? im surprised they aint calling lewis out of retirement

Comment

People are gonna hate on Haye if this happens but it's actually good for the sport.

Comment

if and i do mean if. haye takes this match his trainer will be ussain bolt. if you dont get that google it B!TCHES

Comment

I don't think this fight is that interesting. If Haye could not do anything against Wladimir there is no way he does anything against Vitali. It is a waste of time in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                    I don't think this fight is that interesting. If Haye could not do anything against Wladimir there is no way he does anything against Vitali. It is a waste of time in my eyes.
                    unlike the cautious brother, vitali would make him work. then haye can either fight or run. and if they make the fight in england haye better not run.
                    i think most just want a good hw fight ,and already know haye doesn't have a chance.
                    but he probably knows this as well, that's why he had no beef with vitali until recently.

Comment

sign the contract, make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                      X