Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Floyd Mayweather Jr:"I'M UNDEFEATED FOR A REASON...MAY 5TH, LET'S DO IT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Floyd's daddy said that. And he's not even a part of the camp.
    Just like how floyds daddy got in his head by accusing PAC of being on peds? I could have swore I heard it from sr. first then after that Floyd took it and ran with it so just because sr. Is not apart of team mayweather it doesn't mean he doesnt have any influence in their decisions.
    Last edited by PACsmash; 11-30-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      Just like how floyds daddy got in his head by accusing PAC of being on peds? I could have swore I heard it from sr. first then after that Floyd took it and ran with it so just because sr. Is not apart of team mayweather it doesn't mean he doesnt have any influence in their decisions.
      Ok cool. Let's say it was a demand. Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        come on paccy boy..be a man and take the loss..stop being a b1tch ur whole life..you catch weight fraud..a 80 year old dude is telling you what to do and what not to do you little scared puppet
        Pac destroys hatton, not a peep from may, destorys Cotto, not a peep, destroys margarito, not a peep, looks ok against Shane but still knocks him down, not a peep, then struggles against marquez, now all of a sudden May wants to give it nuts!!!! When they face to face, you watch May's nuts shrink!!!! Margarito meeting all over again!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          LOL. You REALLY got me there. If you know the poster I said that to, it would make all the sense in the world and it has alot to do with what he has said (over the last 3-4 years). I don't suspect you do.
          .... i dont post that much.....but im pretty sure who is who in here.....

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
            pac destroys hatton, not a peep from may, destorys cotto, not a peep, destroys margarito, not a peep, looks ok against shane but still knocks him down, not a peep, then struggles against marquez, now all of a sudden may wants to give it nuts!!!! When they face to face, you watch may's nuts shrink!!!! Margarito meeting all over again!!!!
            do u realize right after all those fights ur naming pacs next opponent was lined up the next day or week following the fight? Meaning there was no way to negotiate because he had fights already signed, b4 the marquez fight u kept hearing the name timothy bradley floating around and they tried the same thing after marquez 3, with setting up a 4th bout... But it backfired....

Do u also realize at any point in mannys career he will not look amazing vs marquez?

Do u realize if pac took the test the fight would have been made?

Do u realize that the only chance pac has to beat floyd is by ko? Thats very possible too..

Do u realize that these guys are pro fighters and are not scared of one another and money, politicts, and bob arum are the main reason this fight has not happend?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              emmmmm you know aaammmm me very good fighteerrrr aaammmm but aaammm DEPENDS ON MY PROMOTERRRRRR emmmmm aaaaa me hide in jungle right now eemmmmm
              das raciss yo!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                JC was undefeated does he deserve as much as u floyd? What about Sven Ottke?

You should only boast about being undefeated if people really think you are undefeated and cos most think u lost to castillo, dont go boasting about undefeated records. Also only boast if u fought everyone and didnt duck cotto and margarito and retired for years at at time.

You cant claim any of those!
                Please tell us who you have fought and beaten? What exactly is your qualification to speak on what a top level professional fighter should be doing?

You dickriding ****. Just shut up. Its easier for everyone. Hating ass mother ****er.

Comment

Working...
                X