Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont care if you're black, white, Arabian, Irish, European, etc., you HAVE TO ADMIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both mexican and boricuas look like americans for me or at least they die for being americans

Comment

Fo show. I think I don't understand why though.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
        Fo show. I think I don't understand why though.
        Because they are BOTH Latino and have passionate fan bases that follow them to either coast of the U.S.

Comment

Absolutely!! But the one fighter between both that does not deserve the support of his country men is Margarito. I was a huge fan of his until plastergate surfaced. I don't see how he still has fans after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Absolutely!! But the one fighter between both that does not deserve the support of his country men is Margarito. I was a huge fan of his until plastergate surfaced. I don't see how he still has fans after that.
            Just my personal assessment but ever since he's been caught up in this scandal many of the other Mexican greats ( Barrera and Morales) did nothing but took jabs at him.

Couple this with the fact that before the Cotto fight Margarito has been the dark horse at WW with not much of a following to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Just my personal assessment but ever since he's been caught up in this scandal many of the other Mexican greats ( Barrera and Morales) did nothing but took jabs at him.

Couple this with the fact that before the Cotto fight Margarito has been the dark horse at WW with not much of a following to begin with.
              Listen me personally was a huge fan of his. I used to come on here & argue for hours on end making a case for Margarito beating Floyd. I only picked Cotto over him because my uncle staked out 1st dibs on the event & picked Margarito. I also thought that he would retire Mosley, then boom I got coldcocked right in the mouth when a few minutes before the Mosley fight I found out that the large Margarito tried to plaster up aagainst an aging Mosley he was heavily favored to beat. I cannot forgive that man for that. In the sport of boxing IMO what he attemted against Mosley & probably got away with in the past is unforgivable. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mero Chingon View Post
                that there is no rivalry in boxing like Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans.

When there is a BIG Mexican vs Puerto Rican match, the energy can not be matched.....

Yeah when Mayweather or Pacquiao fight there is energy around it, but for some reason, it isnt as deep and as passionate as Mexico vs Puerto Rico.
                Thats because Mexico and Puerto Rico bring out the best in what Boxing is all about

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  Thats because Mexico and Puerto Rico bring out the best in what Boxing is all about
                  Bad ass video!!!! It just got me more crunk for this fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I don't know.

Mayweather-Hatton had the most insane atmosphere I can remember.

Those Hatton fans where so damn passionate.
                    I was going to say Americans vs Europeans brings more money and there's a bigger rivalry, but I don't feel like being verbally attacked by Mexicans and Puerto Ricans right now. But my opinion is Americans vs Europeans, especially British and English.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I was going to say Americans vs Europeans brings more money and there's a bigger rivalry, but I don't feel like being verbally attacked by Mexicans and Puerto Ricans right now. But my opinion is Americans vs Europeans, especially British and English.
                      Just say what you mean

Comment

Working...
                      X