Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously he knew that Manny's one weakness is blood testing which is why manny lost against morales ( i thought he was robbed). Duckweather knew that Manny would never consent to being drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Congressmanny View Post
      Obviously he knew that Manny's one weakness is blood testing which is why manny lost against morales ( i thought he was robbed). Duckweather knew that Manny would never consent to being drained.
      Mayweather is a psychic now?

Comment

Pretty sure Tyson wanted OSDT for Holyfield II, might be a few before that but it's the first that came to mind.

Comment

Now, now....if Pac is so good he is on something, how is it that Floyd will for certain KO Pac after his recent string of ****ty performances all of a sudden? Is he that good or that bad? If he is that bad and still using performance enhancing drugs, are the drugs kind of like a placebo or something?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Mayweather is a psychic now?
            No. Duckweather knew that manny was blood tested prior to the Morales fight so he knew manny wouldnt do it again.

Comment

No. Duckweather knew that manny was blood tested prior to the Morales fight so he knew manny wouldnt do it again.
              How did he know? If Floyd really wanted to get inside his head he should have made Manny wears those cheap socks that made him fight ****ty against Morales, too.

Comment

Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing all of the sudden he will never fight a crap fighter like Pacquaio without his invented OST? What is the real reason behind his strange behavior towards Pacquaio?

He wants to clean the sport? He was using xylocaine in his fights.

He wants a clean fight? He weight cheated Marquez and sucker punched Ortiz.

He can't believe Pac beat his opponents? He said those Pac opponents are old past prime, weight drained paid by Arum to lose.

All of the above it really doesnt make sense unless you say maybe he was scared losing his beloved zero record to Pacquaio?
                Last edited by straightleft; 11-29-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

How did he know? If Floyd really wanted to get inside his head he should have made Manny wears those cheap socks that made him fight ****ty against Morales, too.
                  Excuse me? How is it impossible for him to find that out?

Comment

Excuse me? How is it impossible for him to find that out?
                    well you seem to know a lot, how did he find out if you're so sure.

A link or interview would be great.

Comment

well you seem to know a lot, how did he find out if you're so sure.

A link or interview would be great.
                      LMAO at this *****. I'm saying he could have found out easily enough why would he publicize it?

Comment

Working...
                      X