Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd after 13 years and 40 fights in pro boxing suddenly invented OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
    How old is Floyd compare to PAC? Are u telling me 13yr ago Floyd didn't ask for ost because there was no peds back then? And boxers get tested by the commission not like u meeting some random hootrat on the street to get some. Your comparison is wack s0n! Either admit that PAC is a threat that's why Floyd demanded for ost or shut up. How are u gonna demand extra testing from an easy work opponent that is gonna earn u the most money u've ever made? ***** doesn't make any sense. I don't have any problem with his ost demand but atleast admit that pacman did ***** u've never seen before that's why ur asking for more testing.
    Your only argument is that he's asking for testing...the same testing that allowed numerous fighters to cheat...regardless if they were eventually caught that's not the point...I'm sure de la hoya wish he would have known before hand that Shane was juiced up!! If u don't get the analogy I made then your not very bright...condoms weren't around since the beginning of time just like peds wasn't...someone invented the testing just like someone invented condoms to help prevent certain things from happening. Someone out there is working on a foul proof test to screen peds once in for all and there's someone out there trying to invent a drug that will pass that very test...nothing wrong with improvement...and as far as Pac being a threat, of course he is...its a fight, anything can happen!! Not sure u know this but its possible to like both Floyd and Pac...I just don't think Pac can f*@k with Floyd...at all!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      That's why all these talk about how "Floyd will school Pac" in the ring and all that crap is all just talk. Floyd loyalists really don't mean it in actuality. You don't defend a demand you think is unnecessary and at the same time say Pac is no match for Floyd. You're like a 10 year old putting another kid you're arguing with in a no-win situation. That's nothing more than bullying tactics.

I have yet to see Floyd loyal followers say Floyd would beat Pac without stringent testing. Fact that you're demanding extra test means you're impressed of Pac's skills, which negates your Floyd-would-school crappy theory.

Simply put, you can't have both premise and still come out normal.

Stop it. This whole post is hilarious.

Comment

I have yet to see Floyd loyal followers say Floyd would beat Pac without stringent testing.
        Fact that you're demanding extra test means you're impressed of Pac's skills, which negates your Floyd-would-school crappy theory.

Simply put, you can't have both premise and still come out normal.

Wait...what?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Wait...what?
          translation........... He believes Manny's on roids. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
            translation........... He believes Manny's on roids. LOL
            Right, but doesn't even realize that is what he's saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Stop it. This whole post is hilarious.
              Brah, you know exactly what normal people are saying. You don't need extra testing to an inferior boxer. It's stupid no matter where you look at it. It makes you look like clowns. Mainstream media don't even cover this ****. Only clowns are into this joke.

Keep on fooling yourselves though.

Comment

Brah, you know exactly what normal people are saying. You don't need extra testing to an inferior boxer. It's stupid no matter where you look at it. It makes you look like clowns. Mainstream media don't even cover this ****. Only clowns are into this joke.

I think Floyd would beat Manny without testing. He just wants a level playing field though, just like Pacquiao wanted a level playing field by making up his own weight penalties for Floyd, Oscar and Morales. I don't see the problem.

Comment

It's not stupid, it's smart. Why wouldn't he want to eliminate/reduce the possibility that Pacquiao will use something against the rules even if he feels like he's an inferior fighter? You make no sense.

Comment

ESPN spent the better part of the last week talking about how MLB and NBA had adopted better testing standards...in America this isn't some ***** v ******* thing...it is simply steps in the right direction for the betterment of sporting events.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                      It's not stupid, it's smart. Why wouldn't he want to eliminate/reduce the possibility that Pacquiao will use something against the rules even if he feels like he's an inferior fighter? You make no sense.
                      Brah, you don't always agree with what your idol says or believes in. That's extreme dickriding. If Pac believes Floyd is juicing and extra testing prevents the fight from happening, then I'm not supporting Pac. I don't even believe boxers would take that risk getting caught especially in high profile events.

Anyways, regardless of what Floyd believes, do you believe Pac is roiding? You have your own brain don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X