Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: Margarito Will Get Punished Without Plaster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought I'd see the day my man Miguel Cotto would be talkin sh@# to an opponent... I'm so glad cuz the night of that fight the whole Puerto Rico took that loss... Soon we'll hear the bullcrap that Pacman's been puttin in his body and find out how great Cotto really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Cotto has taken alot of punishment in his fights with Margarito and Pacquiao, he isn't the same man. He wasn't the same man after his vicious beating from Margarito. He may not be worried publicly, but personally I'm sure a fighter never forgets about the beating they took, how can they? Cotto's face after their first encounter looked like ground hamburger.

I think Cotto's a real stand up guy who has his priorities in the right place, and though I expect him to win on points, it won't be anything like the first fight.
      The same could be said for Margs, he took a severe beating from Shane and Pac.

Comment

Cotto is going to break Margs down. I expect Margs to push issue all night and be aggressive, but Cotto is just going to throw combos, and get out. I dont think will see a KO, but a UD for Cotto. GO AWAY MARGACHEATO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm one of Cotto's biggest fans but I would prefer him being quiet and concentrated like always. One of the things I like the most about him is that he is no the usual trashtalking clown, most boxers are... I know he has to sell the fight but I would like it more if he would just concentrate on his training and let his fists talk for him on Saturday... WAR COTTOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            That's right *****es!!! War Cotto! **** Cheato!

Cheato! Cheato! Cheato!

I love the way you support Cotto your fellow countryman
            but what if Cotto takes knees again dont say he wont cause we dont know
            lets just assume he gets owned again
            what then ?

Comment

I lost all respect for Cotto
              the man is bi tch
              at first he took his az kicking like a champ and said he fought clean and didnt comment on it
              now he has pictures and is adamant that he cheated
              well blame yourself dumb az!
              you should always have a man from your corner watching the opponets hands being wrapped
              why is it that Naz was able to tell and no one else was?
              cause he did his fuken job thats why

I really hope Cotto gets his face smashed in again nothing would please me more then to see his wife and kids crying!

that being said margs eye is fuked up and cotto is a really good boxer and will target that eye and stop tony and probably end his career.

Comment

but what if Cotto takes knees again dont say he wont cause we dont know
                lets just assume he gets owned again
                what then ?[/QUOTE]

There nothing wrong with taking a knee in boxing to avoid punishment, you'd know all about taking a knee when your blowing dudes

Comment

i would like to see margarito go away for ever. This sport, and no other sport, should have cheaters, especially the kind that don't own up to it. Its funny how for some it's bad for Cotto to take a knee and admit defeat but once it is exposed that he loss by a cheat, it is bad for him to look down upon it. grow up. If i found that micheal jordan cheated in any way then I would hope they dismiss any of his accomplishment. integrity in sports is all we have. Otherwise sports are pointless. Boxing is not exempt, and to me in many ways boxing should have the least amount of tolerance as you can kill another person.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    I can see it with any other fighter but when "the robot" shows any emotion and feelings towards an opponent you know it's real. He'd never come close to being this outspoken.

I think Cotto genuinely hates Margarito and you won't see them shake hands or embrace after the fight.
                    I think the Face Off (maybe best ever) and the 24/7's showed pretty clearly that Cotto has a powerful contempt for Margarito; nothing manufactured here. Cotto is famously stoic in the ring and in interviews, but his emotions bubble right to the surface when it comes to Margarito. Without any disrespect to Cotto, I think it's a hatred based largely on fear. Not so much the fear of Margarito himself (though that is very real), but the fear of falling short again, losing to such a contemptible **** as Margarito and letting down his family, fans and country. That first fight had a huge pyschological impact on him and on his family. The fact that Miguel's wife expressed fear of her husband losing must affect Cotto a great deal. He's a strong dude, so here's hoping Cotto overcomes all of that pressure and kicks ass on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I lost all respect for Cotto
                      the man is bi tch
                      at first he took his az kicking like a champ and said he fought clean and didnt comment on it
                      now he has pictures and is adamant that he cheated
                      well blame yourself dumb az!
                      you should always have a man from your corner watching the opponets hands being wrapped
                      why is it that Naz was able to tell and no one else was?
                      cause he did his fuken job thats why

I really hope Cotto gets his face smashed in again nothing would please me more then to see his wife and kids crying!

that being said margs eye is fuked up and cotto is a really good boxer and will target that eye and stop tony and probably end his career.

What fu*k u talking about u d!ckhead...he has even quiet and def has taken his loss like a man however, he is confronting this dude face to face...he's not talking reckless off the camera...he waited to this much anticipated rematch and the the face off to bring this **** to his face...most guys don't have the balls to do that, they would rather do these little interviews on boxingscene and fighthype....sorry to burst ur bubble but cotto ain't lossing this 1....

Comment

Working...
                      X