Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margo wins, How big could Margarito-Alvarez be in Nevada or Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margo wins, How big could Margarito-Alvarez be in Nevada or Mexico?

........and would you consider Margo a legit challenger at that point?

MMMMMMM It wouldn't be that big to be honest.

Even due they are in the same weight class, they have different paths, different rivalries.
    Chavez Jr, And Cotto.

I honestly don't think DLH would throw Canelo to Margarito.

Comment

It would sound interesting only if Margarito defeats Cotto, and become WBA champ, meanwhile at this moment, not very interesting imo

Comment

It would be pretty big and it depends on how he looks whether i would consider him a legit challenger

Comment

It would surely sell. In Chavez JR's post fight press conference vs. Manfredo JR, Bob Arum said he would make Chavez JR vs Margarito IF Margarito beats Cotto. I doubt Alvarez gets a fight with Antonio.

Comment

Arum's greedy ass will never let it happen but Canelo vs the winner of Margarito vs Cotto is probable one of the top 3 non Pacquiao or Floyd fights in boxing right now in terms of being a box office attraction

Comment

i got chavez jr over marg. too much heart and just enough boxing skills/stamina,

Comment

Why does he have to win? Hasn't stopped Alvarez from beating undeserving title challengers before if we're being honest

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Arum's greedy ass will never let it happen but Canelo vs the winner of Margarito vs Cotto is probable one of the top 3 non Pacquiao or Floyd fights in boxing right now in terms of being a box office attraction
                  Golden Boy would prevent the fight before Arum would.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    Golden Boy would prevent the fight before Arum would.
                    Of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X