Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Maidana Deal is Getting Close For Jan/Feb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If maidana wins floyd mayweather might aswell fight him! Devon is ranked numer 1 for floyds title!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingSene.com has been advised that an agreement has been reached in principle for WBA junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana to face former unified junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander. The fight will be fought at that the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]
      intriguing matchup!

Comment

the weight will DRASTICALLY help Maidana. . . He won't lose speed. . . he will gain power and gain EVEN MORE STAMINA than he already has! and his punch resistance will improve even more!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Very even fight.

No idea who this favors at WW.

If its in The Lou I favor Alexander.

Anywhere else, slightly leaning towards Marcos.
          even fight? wtf? Maidana destroys Devon, 8th rd KO

this is a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            the weight will DRASTICALLY help Maidana. . . He won't lose speed. . . he will gain power and gain EVEN MORE STAMINA than he already has! and his punch resistance will improve even more!

you sound very certain, but i hope your right. maidana has a big frame and is a pretty big guy for 140...he's like 5'10

Comment

Gonna be a good one. Funny how alexander signed with gbp at the same time bradley sgmed with top rigged.

Comment

This is a very nice fight. I can't stand Alexander, I'll be pulling for Maidana but for some strange reason I think Alexander is actually going to win. The thing that sucks is everyone and their brother will be saying Alexander is the next best thing but it's just because Maidana is so limited.

Comment

Paulie got Devon shook

Comment

Hopefully Maidana can beat the judges. They are tough to beat.

EDIT: Oh wait, they are both with Golden Boy. Even fight.
                    Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 11-28-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X