Comments Thread For: Haye: I'm in Talks For Vitali, I Don't Deserve 50-50 Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe he'll actually go for it and try something this time at least

Comment

maybe haye will have a spring in his step this fight, without the broken toe and all. practice your uppercuts mate. kinda like a rhhhhhhuken.

Comment

where's the legendary trashtalking? haye is getting boring, there's no life anymore in this guy.
        stay retired man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Wow, that has to be the first thing he's said that I agree with.
          if he begins to talk humble, lol, i think i will respect haye as a fighter and i might actually root for him, the wlad fight made him humble, lol, i hope haye stays this way, its good for boxing and hes still a good heavyweight, lol, id like to see adamek or arreola vs haye someday

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former heavyweight world champion David Haye is in talks to fight WBC title holder Vitali Klitschko in March 2012. Haye, 31, who retired in October after losing to the Ukrainian's brother Wladimir, says he will lower his pay demands to make sure the fight happens.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Haye sounds broken!!!! LMAO

Comment

Haye will be ktfo. An angry Vitali :O

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Beating? You call that a beating? Wlad barely touched him with a clean punch.
                Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                Lmfao what planet are you living on haye was not as marked up as wladimir there was no beating in that fight just a marginal points defeat the rounds were close but wladimir did enough in majority of those rounds to take the fight wow such a beating .
                Haye pretty much lost every single round. His ego took a serious beating.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Haye pretty much lost every single round. His ego took a serious beating.
                  yeah lol i remember awhile ago some hayetard posted pics of 'haye running' and it was actually the same haye's punch from different angles. lmao!

Comment

Wow... don't deserve 50/50... good on you for knowing your place... Vitali by KO... better get your toe ready Haye

Comment

No doubt Haye thinks he's worth a 40-60 split. I say 30-70 max.

Comment

Working...
                      X