No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Floyd is ******ed if he thinks this will be an easy fight.

He is going to get a pissed off Manny looking to bounce back off the performance of his last match.
    When is Manny going to bounce back against JMM? He had 3 fights and 7 years. That's Pac and has nothing to do with a bad performance. If a fighter is not walking towards Pac with his hands down and actually box and not brawl, then he has problems. Very simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd finally thinks he can beat Superman as he thinks he can do better than JMM did.

Floyd is famous for letting his opponents beat up on each other than scavenging the leftovers, similar to vulchars scavenging the leftovers of lions in the serengeti.

He watched SSM, Cotto, Margarito beat each other to a pulp while sitting on the sidelines chilling and then took SSM.
      Thats how boxing has always been. Guys who are not draws fight each other,increase their value, then they get a shot at the big payday. Its called earning your position, same as floyd did prior to ODH, ODH did prior to Chavez, Hearns did before SRL etc etc. STop *****ing all the time and learn the business of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Floyd is ******ed if he thinks this will be an easy fight.

He is going to get a pissed off Manny looking to bounce back off the performance of his last match.
        Manny was pissed off coming into this fight with JMM. JMM flew to the Philippines an wore shirts saying he beat Pacquiao twice! He's been calling out Manny for years and Manny said he wanted to leave no doubts. They even started training camp early just for JMM. If after three fights over the course of nearly eight years Manny still hasn't figured out how to fight a counter puncher he probably never will. At 33 years old I doubt he's going to learn any new tricks.

Comment

Floyd finally thinks he can beat Superman as he thinks he can do better than JMM did.

Floyd is famous for letting his opponents beat up on each other than scavenging the leftovers, similar to vulchars scavenging the leftovers of lions in the serengeti.

He watched SSM, Cotto, Margarito beat each other to a pulp while sitting on the sidelines chilling and then took SSM.
          Your full of **** kid , Floyd has been trying to fight him since Clottey !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wanted him and was still in negotiation agreeing to everything and Manny ran to Clottey .

He said if we cant get Pac we will fight the Mosley Pac ducked and did .

Pac your next pre Ortiz

In person video Callout

A week before JMM Floyd Called him out on video again .

And Now another Call Out , about the biggest straight up call out we have seen for years .

Where is Manny Duckman hiding , seems like he is trying too stall to figure out a way to Duck the fight again .

Oh Duckman where oh where can you be !

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao fans are the funniest fans I've ever witnessed. They basically called Floyd every name in the book regarding Pac and now that Floyd is actually speaking up about fighting and telling Manny to step up. Pac fans want to STILL try and blame Floyd for ducking this fight? you guys have exposed yourselves as the biggest jock sniffing, ball sack hugging, no life having, idol worshipping, sheep mentality people I have EVER seen in my life. Everytime it's an excuse. JMM exposes him and Pac fans come up with some sort of excuse on why Pac didn't look good by claiming he stepped on his foot and so forth. EVENTHOUGH! They claim Pac won and even have slow motion footage to prove it?

How funny and pathetic is that? Then they said that Floyd is not offensively better than Marquez? Who in the hell says something like that if you are truly a boxing fan? Trying to make excuses on Pac's loss by putting JMM on a pedestal EVENTHOUGH they said JMM stepped on Pac's foot? Man, talk about groupies. Reminds me of Happy Days with "The Fonz". Now you hear. Floyd was just waiting for Manny to look like crap in a fight to want a piece of Pac? Floyd reserved the MGM grand before Pac fought JMM AND lets take it back. Floyd was ready to fight Pac back in 09 but Pac wanted a piece of P4P Joshua Clottey who just lost to Cotto who Pac beat prior? That's why it always makes me laugh when people say that Pac's legacy is more intact then Floyd's? Bull****.

Everything has and is being revealed and at the end of the day. Pac hurt his own legacy by letting Bob Arum pimp his ass and not making the Mayweather fight do to personal and greed issues. Pac tried so much to beat guys better than Floyd that it blew up in his face. I don't completely blame Arum for controlling Pac because Manny is going along with it. He doesn't want the fight because if he did he would not be talking like this. Funny how Arum and Manny said that they wanted Mayweather when he was retired but both times he came back. They did the electric slide and fought another guy Floyd already beat. What a fraud.

If this doesn't say it all about Bob Arum's intentions on making this fight. I don't know what will.

Arum also indicated he would like Pacquiao to get through the Hatton fight before going up against Mayweather saying“I want Mayweather to stay there (in retirement) until September. The longer he’s out the more rusty he’ll be."

December 16th 2008

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17506

"It's not so much that I give a damn whether this fight happens--I don't -- and for me it's not the greatest experience doing a promotion with Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "But not to do this fight would slow down the momentum of boxing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4672323
            Truth is the truth Manny fans and it is outhere. The only thing you guys are doing is making yourselves look like complete and utter IDIOTS for believing the hype and telling other people who been saying this that they don't know what they are talking about because of your love for one fighter in a whole sport. Mostly EVERYONE in the sport of boxing who saw the fight said Pac lost to JMM and got a gift 2 weeks ago and you STILL try to spin it. Alex Ariza said Arum is working on stopping the fight and you STILL try to spin it. Floyd said he will sign the contract today and for Pac to sign it and you STILL try to spin it? Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Manny Pacquiao fans are the funniest fans I've ever witnessed. They basically called Floyd every name in the book regarding Pac and now that Floyd is actually speaking up about fighting and telling Manny to step up. Pac fans want to STILL try and blame Floyd for ducking this fight? you guys have exposed yourselves as the biggest jock sniffing, ball sack hugging, no life having, idol worshipping, sheep mentality people I have EVER seen in my life. Everytime it's an excuse. JMM exposes him and Pac fans come up with some sort of excuse on why Pac didn't look good by claiming he stepped on his foot and so forth. EVENTHOUGH! They claim Pac won and even have slow motion footage to prove it?

How funny and pathetic is that? Then they said that Floyd is not offensively better than Marquez? Who in the hell says something like that if you are truly a boxing fan? Trying to make excuses on Pac's loss by putting JMM on a pedestal EVENTHOUGH they said JMM stepped on Pac's foot? Man, talk about groupies. Reminds me of Happy Days with "The Fonz". Now you hear. Floyd was just waiting for Manny to look like crap in a fight to want a piece of Pac? Floyd reserved the MGM grand before Pac fought JMM AND lets take it back. Floyd was ready to fight Pac back in 09 but Pac wanted a piece of P4P Joshua Clottey who just lost to Cotto who Pac beat prior? That's why it always makes me laugh when people say that Pac's legacy is more intact then Floyd's? Bull****.

Everything has and is being revealed and at the end of the day. Pac hurt his own legacy by letting Bob Arum pimp his ass and not making the Mayweather fight do to personal and greed issues. Pac tried so much to beat guys better than Floyd that it blew up in his face. I don't completely blame Arum for controlling Pac because Manny is going along with it. He doesn't want the fight because if he did he would not be talking like this. Funny how Arum and Manny said that they wanted Mayweather when he was retired but both times he came back. They did the electric slide and fought another guy Floyd already beat. What a fraud.

Truth is the truth Manny fans and it is outhere. The only thing you guys are doing is making yourselves look like complete and utter IDIOTS for believing the hype and telling other people who been saying this that they don't know what they are talking about because of your love for one fighter in a whole sport. Mostly EVERYONE in the sport of boxing who saw the fight said Pac lost to JMM and got a gift 2 weeks ago and you STILL try to spin it. Alex Ariza said Arum is working on stopping the fight and you STILL try to spin it. Floyd said he will sign the contract today and for Pac to sign it and you STILL try to spin it? Pathetic.
              Close this thread. Nothing more needs to be seen after this. I really mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                Close this thread. Nothing more needs to be seen after this. I really mean it.
                Dont close it , bump it everyday until Manny Duckman stops running away !

Comment

Fixed it for you, because you " conveniently " missed a bit.....

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

He watched SSM, Cotto, Margarito beat each other to a pulp while sitting on the sidelines chilling and then took SSM..... when Mosley was still ranked the #1 welter, when EVERYBODY said that Floyd wouldn't fight him, and after Pacquiao ducked Mosley TWICE.
                  Sorry that now I finished your fiction story, it can no longer be classified as a fantasy and sold to minors.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Manny Pacquiao fans are the funniest fans I've ever witnessed. They basically called Floyd every name in the book regarding Pac and now that Floyd is actually speaking up about fighting and telling Manny to step up. Pac fans want to STILL try and blame Floyd for ducking this fight? you guys have exposed yourselves as the biggest jock sniffing, ball sack hugging, no life having, idol worshipping, sheep mentality people I have EVER seen in my life. Everytime it's an excuse. JMM exposes him and Pac fans come up with some sort of excuse on why Pac didn't look good by claiming he stepped on his foot and so forth. EVENTHOUGH! They claim Pac won and even have slow motion footage to prove it?

Ummm.....

legendary post, end of story, end of thread.

Come on Pac, step up, you talked **** for 2 years, now come get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      People always say Floyd has fought no one at 147, but how many people did Pac fight above 140 that were champions (WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, RING) coming into the fight??? Miguel Cotto, that's it. And he won his WBO WW title against JENNINGS, c'mon!

De La Hoya wasn't a champion. Hatton was the IBO Champion, not one of the 5 major titles. Clottey wasn't a champion. Margarito was for a vacant belt, so it's not like Antonio was a champ at the time. Mosley wasn't a champion. Marquez wasn't a champion.

At least Floyd has fought 6 fights at 140 and above against people who were champs coming into the fight.

Gatti was a champ. Judah was the IBF Champ. Baldomir was the WBC and RING champ. De La Hoya was a champ at 154. Mosley was the WBA champ. Ortiz was the WBC champ.

What epople really need to loon hard into is what Floyd and Manny's oppponents throughout their careers had done recently prior to fighting them. Judah was the only big fight Floyd took where a guy was coming off a loss or bad performance, but at least Zab was in his prime back in 2006 when Floyd fought him.

How many of Manny's opponents were coming off losses and bad performances??? Just look for yourself.

Let's see...

Pac started at what 105 lbs? And Floyd at 135? 8 division titles against Floyd's 4 or 5? 4 Lineal titles against Floyd's 1 or 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X