No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Pacquiao had blood taken the day before the fight, because they had lost the sample from the medical. He said in and interview that it made him weak and lacked power because of it.

It is also seen in 24/7 Pacquiao Hatton, Pacquiao feeling uncomfortable when blood is taking and have the day of training because of it.

Either way, team Mayweather knew Pacquiao does not like having blood tests. And that is the point.
    SO now floyd is clairvoyant and knew manny would refuse to fight becuase of OST. That makes sense to you?

SO what if he is uncomfortable? That doesn't mean you don't sign for the fight it means you suck it up and fight because your opponent agreed to things he may be uncomfortable with.

No more excuses, manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      What TV station? Did YOU see it when it was reported?
      I did not see it at the time, but that was not my claim. However I did see the 24/7 show and knew Pacquiao did not like giving blood.

Team Mayweather obviously looking for a way out, would have taken the 24/7 clip and found the other clips and stories about Pacquiao problems with giving blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        SO now floyd is clairvoyant and knew manny would refuse to fight becuase of OST. That makes sense to you?

SO what if he is uncomfortable? That doesn't mean you don't sign for the fight it means you suck it up and fight because your opponent agreed to things he may be uncomfortable with.

No more excuses, manny.
        Yep. It makes A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE to the minds of many.

Comment

• so... Sign the contract.

Don't want to hear a week from now about how floydhype put words in your mouth.

Comment

• I don't give a god damn about what happened in the past. That **** happened yesterday. Today is the damn day make it happen Capt'n. I don't care what the reasons are the fight didn't get signed in the past. I don't care about no excuses. I want the best vs the best in the ring. This fight needs to happen, end of story. Someone go tie arum up and hide him in a closet till after the negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

No more excuses, manny.
              He knew Pacquiao had problems with blood being taken, so therfore he knew that numerous blood tests would be a problem for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                That's nonsense. You need to ask yourselves why Floyd is only coming out now. Where was he when Morales was being thrown into the picture? Why didn't he come out to clarify that he is fighting Pac, not Morales or any Mexican? What's so ****ing hard about showing up briefly and state clearly that he wants Pac on May 5 at the time? Or is he coming out now because he's hearing all this talk about Arum avoiding the fight and wants to capitalize on it?

Pac was not on Floyd's mind when his team broke this news about PBF fighting in May 5. Why would you announce a fight without mentioning an opponent? What kind of crap is that?

;-)
                My sentiments exactly. Floyd comes out challenging Pac and all of a sudden he is this courageous big fella.

Pac fans are simply saying don't twist facts. If Floyd is willing to fight Pac now, that's good news. And we can all leave it at that if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  so... Sign the contract.

Don't want to hear a week from now about how floydhype put words in your mouth.

Comment

• Man if this dude goes out here and loses to JMM again its over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nesty View Post
                      All we need to know about Mayweather.... now that he thinks we can surely win, he is willing to fight. If Pacquiao would have Brutally KO Marquez, this article would have been about PED's or some other excuse.
                      You speak the Truth.

Suddenly, courage finds Floyd. He should've said this two years ago when Pac was at his peak. Where was he when Pac was demolishing great upon great? Oh yes, hiding behind the PED issue and or taking "vacations".

Pac fans want to thank Marquez for making Manny look mortal. Now Floyd's head is served on a silver platter.

Comment

Working...
                      X