Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a serious question. Why is Cotto so hated by some?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He is hated by the Mexicans because he is Puerto Rican and is hated/discredited by many Mayweather fans because he was a Pac opponent
    green k sent. . . perfectly said. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      You will not even consider the possibility that margarito cheated or attempted to cheat...not even a little bit. That's blind loyalty. Look, to my way of thinking, blind loyalty is idolatry. Idolaters do not have objective minds.
      Jaz's point is valid and you were owned.

It's okay, bro. Remain within the confines of your echo chamber. Reality is overrated anyway.
      Look at it your way? Ok, "Hey guys I'm a Cotto fan and I think Margarito is a cheater!!! Anyone that is a fan of his are just idiots for following a cheater!! I'm so much better than everyone else Woooo!!!"

What is Jaz's point? That I have an avatar of a picture of Margarito with a Jesus body that I didnt even create? Wooow, that's straight ownage, I might as well get banned and make a new account, straight humiliation.

Comon now.

Tell me this, What will you think of Margarito if he beats Cotto again this coming weekend?

Is he still going to be that dirty cheater as you look at him now? Will you give him his respect? Or will you make excuses for Cotto? Cause atm, things have been looking against Tony.

Training camp interruption for final days of training.
      He has one eye.
      He's fighting in MSG, where chances of him winning a decision are little to none.
      Been a long layoff since he got beaten badly by Pacquiao.
      A Pro Cotto crowd.

I mean, this is Cottos best shot at redemption, but if he doesnt take advantage of it? What does that say about Tony?

That his delusional fans were right this whole time?

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
        Look at it your way? Ok, "Hey guys I'm a Cotto fan and I think Margarito is a cheater!!! Anyone that is a fan of his are just idiots for following a cheater!! I'm so much better than everyone else Woooo!!!"

What is Jaz's point? That I have an avatar of a picture of Margarito with a Jesus body that I didnt even create? Wooow, that's straight ownage, I might as well get banned and make a new account, straight humiliation.

Comon now.

Tell me this, What will you think of Margarito if he beats Cotto again this coming weekend?

Is he still going to be that dirty cheater as you look at him now? Will you give him his respect? Or will you make excuses for Cotto? Cause atm, things have been looking against Tony.

He has one eye.
        He's fighting in MSG, where chances of him winning a decision are little to none.
        A Pro Cotto crowd.

I mean, this is Cottos best shot at redemption, but if he doesnt take advantage of it? What does that say about Tony?

sounds to me like a whole bunch of excuses waiting to happen.....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          sounds to me like a whole bunch of excuses waiting to happen.....
          None will come from me, I can assure you that. Can't speak for everyone else though.

Just pointing out the advantages Cotto has on this one.

Even then, Cotto has struggled with advantages.

Took him an extra 2-3 rounds vs a one legged Hebrew.

Comment

None will come from me, I can assure you that. Can't speak for everyone else though.

Just pointing out the advantages Cotto has on this one.

Even then, Cotto has struggled with advantages.

Took him an extra 2-3 rounds vs a one legged Hebrew.
            i hope no excuses will show up from anyone no matter who wins....

Comment

inb4 Cotto's too small for Marg @ 154, Cotto's damaged goods, this fight doesn't prove anything. In his prime and without the plaster Cotto would've whooped Marg

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                i hope no excuses will show up from anyone no matter who wins....
                This is Boxingscene.

The motherland of all excuses.

Comment

This is Boxingscene.

The motherland of all excuses.
                  true....

Comment

Comon now.
                    Jaz can tell you himself, but I believe it was that you're so blindly devoted to margarito that you beg the question of his innocence with every statement you make.

"He's innocent because you have no proof and because he's never been accused prior to this!" Really?

He has one eye.
                    A Pro Cotto crowd.

I will think your hero still attempted to cheat, therefore no respect proffered.

I will think that he was simply better than Cotto on December 3.

I will not have an improved opinion of margarito nor will it garner him exoneration for suspicions raised by the incidence of his loaded gloves in 2009 against Mosley.

It states about margarito that his M.O. is tailor made to win against Cotto.

But what if Cotto wins? Will that lend credence to the popular suspicions against margarito in your mind, or will you dismiss them out of hand as you have always done?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      inb4 Cotto's too small for Marg @ 154, Cotto's damaged goods, this fight doesn't prove anything. In his prime and without the plaster Cotto would've whooped Marg
                      It proves nothing either way, agreed. But if margarito wins it could favor the claim that he did not cheat. If Cotto wins it could favor the claim that margarito cheated. It proves nothing, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X