No announcement yet.

Would you like to see cotto get physically Harm beyond reapair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
    In the fight aganst Margarito vs Cotto will you like to see Cotto get harmed beyond belief probably disfigured for life.

I voted no. even though I think he a b.icth and all this I do not wish him any harm, anyone who voted yes in this or in the margarito thread I think should be removed banned from this site. Cause that is something different then Boxing you guys are talking about criminal acts you wish to happen against someone, that is pure hate. and I have reported all you guys.
    I agree. As fans of boxing(some of us) we must appreciate these guys for putting there lives on the line for our entertainment. But, some of these people on here just be having me scratching my head everytime they post stupid ****.

Comment

In the fight aganst Margarito vs Cotto will you like to see Cotto get harmed beyond belief probably disfigured for life.

I voted no. even though I think he a b.icth and all this I do not wish him any harm, anyone who voted yes in this or in the margarito thread I think should be removed banned from this site. Cause that is something different then Boxing you guys are talking about criminal acts you wish to happen against someone, that is pure hate. and I have reported all you guys.
      Violence???

Comment

This thread sucks.

Comment

You know what Cotto thinks about that?
          HE DONT GIVE A ****....

Comment

btw, when's the last time you were in a championship bout? How many titles do you have?

Comment

i don't want man to get hurt.

cotto can take knee and cry to his mami and papi if he want.

but i no want him to hurt for his children need dad.

Comment

Obviously this thread is ******ed, But was created because of the similar thread about Margarito where people (the majority) wished him blind and worse. We here cause we love boxing and nothing more, If you here for something else Then please go watch something else. I think ever honest boxing fan just want to see a good fight, with lil drama but everyone comes out okay.

Nobody decent wants to see someone gets hurt maliciously.
                I am kind of disgusted at the topics that are allowed to be posted here.
                Their have been several "hate Crime" threads here towards Margarito that have been generally accepted as acceptable and is not and vice versa.
                And if I do not see a change I will report every single thread to all their advertiser's they have and make them loose their income. This is not a hate forum. but a boxing forum shape up

Comment

Obviously this thread is ******ed, But was created because of the similar thread about Margarito where people (the majority) wished him blind and worse. We here cause we love boxing and nothing more, If you here for something else Then please go watch something else. I think ever honest boxing fan just want to see a good fight, with lil drama but everyone comes out okay.

Nobody decent wants to see someone gets hurt maliciously.
                  I am kind of disgusted at the topics that are allowed to be posted here.
                  Their have been several "hate Crime" threads here towards Margarito that have been generally accepted as acceptable and is not and vice versa.
                  And if I do not see a change I will report every single thread to all their advertiser's they have and make them loose their income. This is not a hate forum. but a boxing forum shape up
                  you talk about how ignorant it is to be wishing bad on margo, but u create a thread on the same topic??? gtfoh....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    you talk about how ignorant it is to be wishing bad on margo, but u create a thread on the same topic??? gtfoh....

the thread was a mockery to bring attention you idiot. LOL do you see it, did I wish harm on COtto

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                      You're a heartless scumbag. First making fun of a man's child and then wishing harm on a fighter who fights for your entertainment.

Dude, maybe he was harsh in the way he said it, but Cotto's son is gay. Not to pick on the kid, but it is pretty evident. Isn't it interesting that he only goes in the ring with the younger son? Whenever the camera zooms in on his family, you will see that the older one is passed effeminate. Not knocking Cotto or his family, just in agreement with the obvious.

As far as the other things, good fight. The timing of the stoppage was bad, as that was clearly Margarito's best round. Perhaps the ref should have waited until the round started and stopped it as soon as Cotto clocked him again. At any rate, it was ironic that Margarito's corner was protesting the stoppage by saying his eye was worse versus Pacquiao. I was like, duh, that's why he nearly lost his vision or worse.

And although I wanted to see Cotto knock out Margarito and then Bob Arum, I don't wish permanent damage on any fighter. Why anyone would want COTTO to be damaged beyond repair is beyond me.

Saul Alvarez calls out Mayweather after beating...Cintron? Wow. How about you match up against Cotto first and then we can talk. That would be a good fight. Cotto used to throw to the body the way Alvarez does now.

Comment

Working...
                      X