No announcement yet.

Cintron might as well had jumped jumped out of the ring last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cintron might as well had jumped jumped out of the ring last night

cause he clearly quit,he was desperately looking for a way out after he got hurt in the 4th

I posted this in another thread.

I don't get all this hate Cintron is getting right now. Why are people calling him a ***** quitter when he never quit? Dude was rocked hard in the 4th round, but ultimately got up and kept on fighting. Then was nearly on the floor at end of the round, but he didn't quit on his stool like so many other fighters would have. He had the perfect excuse to quit. Then Cintron went on to have his best round in the 5th giving it all he had before getting stopped at the end.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, a small weird wobble while getting up after the first knock down proves he's a quitting *****. It makes zero sense. It's just mindless hate.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-27-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I got the opposite.

Kermit went for Broke after the 4th. Didn't see him quit

Nothing wrong with that.
      Last edited by Evil Abed; 11-27-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

He didnt come to win. He came for the paycheck like every other shot fighters with zero motivation

Comment

Kermit put in some decent work, but he just isn't the same fighter anymore. Very sad to see him go out like that.

Better than a ring dive, I guess..

Comment

man just ran around the ring looking at the ref,played dead at the end of the 4th,he wanted out

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Yeah, I got the opposite.

Kermit went for Broke after the 4th. Didn't see him quite

Nothing wrong with that.
              I agree.

He fought big. He didn't quit. The right hand that put him down was in the temple area and his legs were gone. Did you see when he got up at the count of 8 and he was bouncing trying to get his balance back and his knees buckled briefly as the ref was signaling him to raise his arms up? His equilibrium was completely out. He fought back but his balance had been completely taken away, especially at the end of the fourth.

I thought the corner was going to stop it by how he stayed holding on to the ropes for 7-9 seconds after the fourth round was over. He looked like he was trying to get his balance back before trying to walk over to his corner. I bet his head was spinning like crazy.

Comment

Pretty much. He got caught with a right from Canelo and I was like 'I know that look, he's looking to jump out the ring again'

It was clear after he came back from his hiatus he had absolutely nothing left. Got outhustled by Molina and look horrible against a bum on ESPN2. He had fights lined up with Cotto, Margarito, Chavez, maybe even Pacquiao when Top Rank signed him. He was so far gone they cut him, and Canelo was right there to pick up the trash.

Comment

Larry you're falling for the hype now. Lets take a babied champion, put him in the ring with a shot fighter then blame the shot fighter for getting stopped, or not in some cases. How bout we call it how it really is? That's if they wanna baby Canelo, he shouldn't be a ****ing champion right now. You don't bring champions along slowly, champs should act like champs.

Comment

Cintron is so odd. Its like he has moments where he has heart, like getting up and still fighting after getting dropped, but then realizes he has nothing and cowers like he did when the fight was stopped.

But let's be honest, we are talking about a guy who cried in the ring and physically jumped out of the ring to have the fight end early.

Comment

Working...
                    X