No announcement yet.

Cintron might as well had jumped jumped out of the ring last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    Cintron is so odd. Its like he has moments where he has heart, like getting up and still fighting after getting dropped, but then realizes he has nothing and cowers like he did when the fight was stopped.

But let's be honest, we are talking about a guy who cried in the ring and physically jumped out of the ring to have the fight end early.
    Yeah Cintron is an odd fighter, he's clearly a shot fighter now but somehow he manages to out jab his opponents, he refuses to follow up his jabs with right hands and when he does shoot the right hand he lands. I had him up on the cards when he jumped out the ring but I think that he's the type of guy that doesn't react well under pressure whether it's in the ring or outside. After his last fight Cintron said trying to get back down to welterweight was taking too much out of him and last night he says he's having a hard time keeping the weight on at junior welterweight which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      cause he clearly quit,he was desperately looking for a way out after he got hurt in the 4th
      failed attempt at humor buddy.
      He never quit. Cintron was hurt bad and still got up and gave it his best. He's just shot to **** and way past his prime.

Comment

man just ran around the ring looking at the ref,played dead at the end of the 4th,he wanted out
        I agree. At the end of the rd on the ropes, his face said it.

But he came out and gave a few shots in the end.

Comment

It was a sad match couldn't watch. I think he just got beat. Think its time we give the young fighter a lil bit of credit. I wanna have good fighters in the future so lets go canelo.

Comment

I don't know what fight you were watching but getting knocked absolutely senseless isn't the same as quitting. He had no coordination, no legs, no nothing.
            Nobody could have took those shots. Cintron isn't the same fighter as he once was but Canelo did looked very impressive. Can't wait for cotto/ canelo

Comment

If he wanted to quit he would have stayed down when he got dropped. He was hurt and tired.

Comment

cause he clearly quit,he was desperately looking for a way out after he got hurt in the 4th
                B/S Larry, if he was looking for a way out he could've quit between rounds, he went out like a fcukin warrior and almost had Canelo in trouble in the 5th

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                I agree. At the end of the rd on the ropes, his face said it.

But he came out and gave a few shots in the end.
                ffs, he didn't know where he was, he had been battered stupid by heavy Alvarez shots

No idea what you guys are watching sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  B/S Larry, if he was looking for a way out he could've quit between rounds, he went out like a fcukin warrior and almost had Canelo in trouble in the 5th

ffs, he didn't know where he was, he had been battered stupid by heavy Alvarez shots

these guys just have made their mind up about cintron...no matter what he does, he gets irrational hate.....i mean....there's still people claiming he jumped out of the ring when he was winning a fight....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

I usually don't agree with you but this time you are spot on. If you just looked at his legs you could tell that they must have felt like led yet he was still going for the big shot.

Comment

HBO. Pleeeeaaassseee no more cintron, I thought I would never see him again after he beat up the ambulance.

Comment

Working...
                      X