Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Bazooka: You guys didn't hear? Manopla is another word for pillows. It's google I tell you. They're only listing Manopla as brass knuckles because they're apart of this conspiracy against Margarito that includes but not limited too:

Dan Rafael
    Shane Mosley
    Nazim Richardson
    Dan Rafael
    NSAC
    Scientists
    90% of NSB
    Team Cotto
    The entire media
    you need to learn what the **** your talking about before speaking on something....
    Ima ride on through til saturday, you guys can talk all the **** you want when Miguel quits again when he is beat down again thats when the fun will start

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I voted yes.

Who are the other two that voted yes as well?
      There are not enough options present. I do not want him blinded, but I want him to reflect on his decision to use plaster repeatedly and to regret using it and then to apologize. Whatever. He should have been from boxing for life.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        you need to learn what the **** your talking about before speaking on something....
        Ima ride on through til saturday, you guys can talk all the **** you want when Miguel quits again when he is beat down again thats when the fun will start
        haha Why do you wait on someone else to respond to me first, before you do. You do this everytime when you're backed in a corner.

Anyway, tell me what I'm missing.

I google Manopla and I see pics of brass knuckles. Now you're saying manopla means something else. I admit, I don't speak spanish fluently. So if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

What am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          haha Why do you wait on someone else to respond to me first, before you do. You do this everytime when you're backed in a corner.

Anyway, tell me what I'm missing.

I google Manopla and I see pics of brass knuckles. Now you're saying manopla means something else. I admit, I don't speak spanish fluently. So if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

What am I missing here?
          it means mitt work you dumb ass, and waiting to respond was to catch VA Rikan once again with his wack ass google spanish

Comment

Not the blinding part but

Would like to see cotto kick his ass

Comment

it means mitt work you dumb ass, and waiting to respond was to catch VA Rikan once again with his wack ass google spanish
              O ok. So I guess google is out of the conspiracy now. The others I listed are still in it.

Comment

Sure he di di di di di di di di did... That mother ****er was stuttering more than a ******ed kid with a hair-lib and a speech impediment, then he got up shook his hand and kissed more ass.....

Brushed him off my ass punk... only in a *****s world
                lmaooooo fuuny because he fought mosley after he beat the **** out of the plasterless one like he owed him money. You really think he was afraid of margs bum ass? sure

Comment

I would love Margarito to get KO with a jab in the first round... That would be awesome but getting blind

Comment

Anyone who wishes that on a fighter is not a boxing fan and should be banned from these forums, some ****ing scumbags on here...

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                      lmaooooo fuuny because he fought mosley after he beat the **** out of the plasterless one like he owed him money. You really think he was afraid of margs bum ass? sure
                      funny how you bring that up yet some of you post Capetillos statement as confirmation that he loaded the wraps but what you all ignore is the two paragraphs that explain Tony was well over weight going in to that fight had to lose 16 pounds in the last week going in.

and I also find it very odd, that the night Mosley did beat Margartio prior to that Mosley looked sluggish against Miguel, like a monster against Tony and like **** against Floyd, But didnt Floyd make Mosley take some additional testing?

and where were the test results from California for the Mosley vs Margarito fight?:****you:

Comment

Working...
                      X