Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mike Jones: After Lujan, We're Happy To Face Bailey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Mike Jones: After Lujan, We're Happy To Face Bailey

Philadelphia, PA—Trainer Vaughn Jackson has seen, from the very first day of training over six years ago, the potential in Mike Jones. Now Jones is just one step away from realizing that potential. If the Philadelphia welterweight can defeat two-time world title challenger Sebastian Lujan in a scheduled 12-round IBF eliminator on the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito card on Dec. 3 at Madison Square Garden, Jones is guaranteed a shot at the vacant IBF belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lujan aint no joke, mike better take his time n doesnt punch out jus like the first fight against soto-karass, lujan moves better n is more busier then soto n i think has better defense

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Lujan aint no joke, mike better take his time n doesnt punch out jus like the first fight against soto-karass, lujan moves better n is more busier then soto n i think has better defense
      The size difference will be insane.

6'0 or 6'1 vs 5'6.

Yeesh.

At least Soto was 5'10.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        The size difference will be insane.

6'0 or 6'1 vs 5'6.

Yeesh.

At least Soto was 5'10.
        Maybe so but that's just is alot more body to hit Lujan is going to give Jones all he can handle and then some depending on Jones this could end up being a good one

Comment

Damn what a great card from top rank, rios vs murray, delvin vs wolak, jones vs lujan, n margacheato vs cotto

Comment

if jones gets by lujan its time to step the comp up. forget bailey fight winner of ortiz berto anybody but bailey and for a belt thats absurd.what has happen to the sport i luv

Comment

Working...
            X