No announcement yet.

***May 1 Mayweather vs Canelo!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***May 1 Mayweather vs Canelo!!!

This fight would be exciting as long as it lasts! Who ya got?
    May by TKO/KO
    54.17%
    Canelo by TKO/KO
    6.25%
    May by decision
    37.50%
    Canelo by decision
    2.08%

Originally posted by photomane View Post
    No it wouldnt. It would be ortiz vs floyd until canelo gasses in round five. Then its judah all the way. I wouldnt even go to a sportsbar to see this fight if it gets made.

Comment

Mayweather would finish what ****in Alfonso Gomez started. Floyd puts on a boxing clinic and jabs the **** out of the body and stops him mid-late

Comment

on a Tuesday?

Anyway, Mayweather will embarrass him.

Comment

its may 5th, isnt it? I think its a toe to toe fight & Floyd eats him alive. It would be interesting to see someone kinda try to outbox & outpatient Mayweather. I dont think he's fast enough to do that and he's a lil too green yet but I dont mind it. Guys use to do this all the time back in the day as far as having major fights when there 22

Comment

Knock him out??? Hahaha at 154?? Who has mayweather knocked out at 154?? Pleasee. I dont see him knockin anyone down at most hell get a decision
            Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
            Mayweather would finish what ****in Alfonso Gomez started. Floyd puts on a boxing clinic and jabs the **** out of the body and stops him mid-late

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
              Red K coming up

Comment

not gonna happen, if it does mayweather wide ud

Comment

garbage cherry picked fight if floyd fights this unworthy fighter who hasn't earned a shot at floyd. You know boxing is rigged if Alvarez gets the Floyd fight this early in his career when Alvarez hasn't beaten anyone up other then midgets and past it fighters.

Comment

Jose Cotto rocked him.....imagine what Mayweather would do when he gets to work on the body and the later rounds

Canelo's english accent would come out after Mayweather would be done with him

Comment

Working...
                    X